Description of Viscose Staple Fiber:
Viscose Staple Fiber (VSF), a natural, bio-degradable fiber with characteristics somewhat similar to cotton is obtained from wood pulp or cotton pulp. As an extremely versatile and easily blendable fiber, VSF is widely used in apparels, home textiles, dress material, knitted wear and non-woven applications. Our 100% viscose staple fiber is available in bright, semi-extinction, high white, high strength short as well as various lengths.
Material: 100% Viscose
Fiber Type: Staple
Feature: Flame Retardant, Anti-Bacteria, Other Use: Spinning, Weaving
Place of Origin: Shanghai China (Mainland)
1) 1.33dtex(1.2D) x 32mm
2) 1.33dtex(1.2D) x 38mm
3) 1.56dtex(1.4D) x 38mm
4) 1.67dtex(1.5D) x 38mm
5) 2.22dtex(2D) x 38mm
6) 2.22dtex(2D) x 51mm
7) 2.78dtex(2.5D) x 51mm
8) 2.78dtex(2.5D) x 62mm
9) 3.3 ~ 5.6dtex (3 ~ 5D)
- Q:What are the features of bamboo fiber towels?
- Bamboo fiber is a kind of cellulose fiber extracted from natural bamboo. It is the fifth natural fiber after cotton, hemp, wool and silk. Bamboo fiber has the characteristics of good air permeability, instant water absorption, strong abrasion resistance and good dyeing property. Meanwhile, it has the functions of natural antibacterial, bacteriostasis, mite removal, deodorization and anti ultraviolet. Experts point out that bamboo fiber is a kind of natural environmental friendly green fiber in the true sense. Bamboo fiber textiles are popular with consumers because they completely replicate the inherent characteristics of bamboo fibers, and their demand for products increases year by year.
- Q:The difference between polyester and hollow fiber
- Is not the same concept, is a kind of fibre, such as polyester, polyamide, polysulfone fiber; one is the fiber cross-section shape: such as tubular (hollow) and circular (solid), cross.
- Q:Is polyester fiber fabric good for home textiles?
- A name for polyester fabric is polyester, has the advantages of strong wear resistance, a crisp sense, easy washing, easy to dry, color fastness is good, do not fade not shrink.
- Q:Why carbon fiber is an inorganic macromolecule compound?
- Between high and low molecular weight probably with molecular weight 2000 division, carbon fiber structure has no clear judgment, but somewhat similar to graphite and graphite, for a large number of a plurality of graphene layers connected each other with a pi bond, as a whole, big molecular weight, it can be divided into sub score
- Q:What material is bamboo fiber?
- Is the use of bamboo processing bamboo fiber as the name suggests, is the main component of bamboo, is moisture, perspiration, antibacterial, anti UV, soft, breathable and so on, bamboo fiber entering the market late, but because of its special effects by many people's favorite, quickly occupied the market, in some developed the United States and other countries have gradually replaced the bamboo fiber cotton, has become a major force in the textile.
- Q:Carbon fiber bicycle, advantages and disadvantages
- Disadvantages of carbon fiber bicycles:1, easy aging, especially for a long time in the sun.2, high prices. General carbon fiber bicycle prices are more than 10000 yuan.3, high maintenance costs.
- Q:Cotton and polyester blended fabrics are better for warmth and comfort than cotton.
- What you mean is commercial attire, that is, professional clothing. Such garments are generally made of polyester and cotton blended or polyester and wool blended products. This kind of products generally have poor warmth retention. This type of clothing is only suitable for wearing large central heating or large central air conditioning. It's not appropriate to wear them at ordinary times.
- Q:Bamboo fiber fabric is a back - it regenerated fiber
- Bamboo fiber is one kind of plant fiber, and plant fiber is one kind of natural fiber. Definition of recycled fiber: it is a regenerated fiber made from natural cellulose as raw material and chemically
- Q:The main features of bamboo fiber?
- Platoon oil decontamination: Super platoon oil, natural decontamination ability, long wash does not harden, do not send hard. 6, heat preservation: bamboo fiber far-infrared emissivity as high as 87%, thermal storage, warming function is much better than traditional fiber fabrics.
- Q:Can the mask made of high electrostatic fiber be washable?
- After dust is captured by superfine electrostatic fiber cloth, it is difficult to be washed away, and the water washing will also destroy the electrostatic dust absorption ability. Therefore, the non-woven fabric respirator can not be cleaned, and it needs to be discarded after use.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average