Material: 100% Hemp
Place of Origin: Tianjin China (Mainland)
Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV, Breathable, Eco-Friendly
Pattern: Raw & Bleached
Fiber Length: 38mm
Introduction of Hemp Fiber:
As we know, hemp is the first plant cultivated for textiles; Hemp is resistant to pests and grows too densely to permit weed growth so it needs no pesticides or herbicides, in fact no chemicals of any kind. It is the strongest natural fiber, naturally antimicrobial and resistant to UV. It is amazingly comfortable, breathable and cool to the touch.
Advantages of 100% Hemp Fiber:
1. Hemp Fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
2. It is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
3. It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics. Therefore , these are very suitable in agricultural commodity bulk packaging.
4. It helps to make best quality industrial yarn, fabric, net, and sacks. It is one of the most versatile natural fibers that have been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors. Bulking of yarn results in a reduced breaking tenacity and an increased breaking extensibility when blended as a ternary blend.
5. Advantages of these fiber include good insulating and antistatic properties, as well as having low thermal conductivity and a moderate moisture regain. Other advantages of jute include acoustic insulating properties and manufacture with no skin irritations.
6. Natural Fiber has the ability to be blended with other fibers, both synthetic and natural, and accepts cellulosic dye classes such as natural, basic, vat, sulfur, reactive, and pigment dyes.
- Q:Can polyester fiber have static electricity?
- Electrostatic.The disadvantage of polyester fiber is that it is easy to absorb dust and produce static electricity. Wearing polyester fiber fabric clothes are easily contaminated by dust, not only caused not beautiful, most people dislike is static, not only feel tingling, and if it is also because the static relationship between pants pants close to the skin, completely lost clothing, not very beautiful.
- Q:Which is better, polyester fiber or silk?
- The good, only difference between silk and chiffon, polyester fiber (polyester fibre) synthetic fiber polyester by organic acid and diol which is prepared by spinning the. A large number of industrially produced polyester fibers are made from polyethylene terephthalate, a Chinese product called polyester. It is the largest variety of synthetic fiber at present. Pure silk generally refers to silk, including mulberry silk, tussah silk, castor silk, cassava silk and so on. Silk is called "fiber Queen", because of its unique charm, has been favored by people of all ages. Belong to protein fiber, silk, silk contains 18 kinds of beneficial to human body amino acid, can help skin maintain the membrane surface The new supersedes the old. it can make the skin keep moist, smooth. But easy to wrinkle, laundry should also pay attention to, not to bad
- Q:Modal fiber and bamboo fiber and what is the difference?
- Modal fiber has good flexibility and good moisture absorption, but its fabric Tingkuo difference, has a silver sheen, excellent dyeability and dyeing characteristics of bright color, in order to improve the product keeps its pure modal shortcomings, modal can be blended with other fibers, and can achieve very good effect.
- Q:Can polyester fiber be waterproof?
- Waterproof.It is often said that the polyester fiber polyester, polyester synthetic fiber by organic acid and diol which is prepared by spinning the, is the first large current varieties of synthetic fiber.
- Q:Will superfine fibers replace pure cotton?
- Superfine fibers do not substitute for pure cotton, and two materials are irreplaceable.The definition of superfine fiber is different, also known as micro fiber, fine denier fiber, very fine fiber, the English name microfiber. Generally, the denier 0.3 denier (diameter 5 microns) fiber below is called superfine fiber. Foreign countries have produced 0.00009 denier ultra fine wire, if such a wire pulled from the earth to the moon, its weight will not exceed 5 grams. China has been able to produce 0.13 - 0.3 denier microfiber. The main ingredients of superfine fiber polyester polyester, nylon polyemide two (which is generally 80% domestic polyester nylon 20% and polyester, 100% (water absorption effect is poor, poor hand)).
- Q:What is the viscose rayon
- Viscose fiber belongs to regenerated cellulose fiber. It is made of natural cellulose as raw material. It is made from soluble cellulose sulfonate by alkalization, aging and sulfonation. It is made from viscose in dilute alkali solution and prepared by wet spinning.
- Q:What is the difference between regenerated fibers and Lesel fibers?
- Lesel (Lyocell) fiber, commonly known as "Tencel", with natural plant fiber as raw material, in the middle of 1990s was known for nearly half a century of man-made fibers in the history of the most valuable products.Which fiber is a new textile and apparel fabrics, in late 1990s the rise in europe. It not only has the natural fiber cotton comfort, feel good, easy to dye and other characteristics, but also has the traditional viscose fiber does not have the advantages of environmental protection. Viscose fiber takes petroleum as the raw material, in the production process will release the carbon disulfide, the hydrogen sulfide and so on harmful gas, pollutes the environment, therefore is gradually eliminated in the developed country. Which fiber formed by renewable bamboo and wood pulp as raw material after crushing, advanced technology makes the solvent recovery rate as high as 99.7%, not only energy saving and environmental protection, and sustainable development. Made of this fiber clothing not only natural luster, feel smooth, high strength, no shrinkage, and moisture permeability, good air permeability, and good effect of wool fabric.
- Q:What's the difference between a silver fiber radiation suit and a metal fiber radiation suit?
- In the end, anti radiation clothing which kind of material is good, we look at the current market anti radiation clothing mainstream fabric:1: metal fiber blended fabric. Generally use a diameter of about 0.008 millimeters of stainless steel, metal fiber and cotton and polyester fiber blended into fabrics, good fabric shielding value of more than 30DB. It has better flexibility because of the addition of other fabrics. Parameters: breathable, washable, shielding, stable performance;2: all silver fiber knitted fabric. The silver fiber here is not pure silver, but a new composite fiber made of silver ions and ordinary fabric. In addition to having good breathability, it also has the function of bacteriostasis and maintenance to human body. The shielding value of all knitted fabric with silver fiber is above 70DB. This fabric is easy to oxidize, but oxidation does not affect the effect of radiation protection and the use of clothing. Parameters: breathable, washable, antibacterial, maintenance, elimination of static electricity, shielding performance is stable;3: semi silver fiber blend fabric. Silver fiber fabric refers to made of silver fiber and polyester fiber blended fabric, the fabric shielding value between metal fiber and the silver fiber fabric, usually around 50-60DB, antioxidant capacity than the silver fiber fabric, but also has a role in the maintenance of antibacterial. Parameters: breathable, washable, antibacterial, maintenance, elimination of static electricity, shielding performance is stable;
- Q:What are the new fibers?
- DuPont Dacron, section four grooves with liquid water, the conduction area is increased, the moisture processing function with excellent cutoff (gas and water), as the pipeline will be sent to the outer fabric moisture quickly, enhance the wearer's comfort, but also has excellent dyeability and contamination resistance, suitable for men and women shirts, outdoor and sports wear fabric, make the wearer dry and comfortable, durable as a.
- Q:Cotton and polyester fiber with the advantages and disadvantages of Aaron
- Cotton fiber is a natural plant cellulose fiber, moisture absorption, breathable and comfortable, but the appearance of flat, stiff, easy to wrinkle.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average