Specifications of Carbon Fiber
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:12k
3. Fiber type: T700
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Typical Range of Carbon Fiber
Remark :The above parameters are only in common condition. In case of order, the parameters are subject to the customer's confirmation.
CWP : Carbon plain weave fabric
CWT : Carbon twill weave fabric
CWU : Carbon woven unidirectional fabric
Packaging of Carbon Fiber
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Carbon Fiber
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:Dnf85 version of the advanced furnace rock carbon how 5?
- This can be purchased in previous events, but not at the moment, but after all, there has been a high-level reinforcement machine, which is expected to come out later
- Q:How do you stick carbon fabric?
- 6, maintenance(1) after sticking the carbon fiber cloth, it is necessary to conserve 24h naturally to reach initial curing, and ensure that the curing period is free from interference(2) before each process, the resin should be covered with plastic film before it is cured so as to prevent sand or rain from attacking(3) when the temperature of the resin curing is reduced to less than 5 degrees, low temperature curing resin can be adopted, or effective heating measures can be adopted(4) CFRP after natural curing required to meet the design strength of time: the average temperature is 10 DEG C, 2 weeks; the average temperature is 10 degrees centigrade above 20 DEG C, 1 to 2 weeks; the average temperature is higher than 20 degrees in 1 weeks. During this period should be to prevent the patch part by the hard impact.7. PaintingThe coating shall be done after the initial curing of the resin and shall comply with the relevant standards and construction requirements for the coating used
- Q:What type of carbon copy sheet can be printed on? How many copies?
- Printed in carbon free carbon paper, usuallyUpper: whiteMedium: RedNext: yellowMainly depends on how much you want to print.
- Q:Joint carbide gas incident
- After a lapse of 25 years, a India District Court on 1984 Bhopal gas leak to be long in coming judgment, Union Carbide (India) Co., Ltd. 7 India nationals day was held for negligence causing death, they will face up to two years in prison. On the same day, hundreds of survivors, family members and environmentalists gathered around the courthouse to protest the court's decision that the perpetrators of the worst industrial disaster in twentieth Century were too light and too late. In 1969, Union Carbine Co established a Union Carbide in central India state of Bhopal Beijiao city (India) Co. Ltd., specializing in the production of aldicarb, carbaryl pesticide drops. The chemicals used in these products is called a methyl isocyanate poisonous gas. The early morning of December 3, 1984, this factory storage explosive liquid methyl isocyanate the steel tank, 45 tons of poison gas leak quickly, directly killed more than 1.5 people, allegedly have caused more than 550 thousand people died and chemical poisoning related lung cancer, renal failure and liver disease.
- Q:Carbon steel sales in Pu Yuan Yuan, what does that mean? Ten
- Carbon element; carbon is carbon steel, round steel, Primeton is end of carbon steel, which is common round, is construction steel.Flash is to flash, or two bending. Two cuts; one cut two on average, three segments, four cuts; an average cut of four, and five segments. The back is industry talk.
- Q:What should be done to deal with leakage of carbon monoxide from the plant?
- The container should be cooled by heat in time. The harm to health, carbon monoxide and hemoglobin binding capacity than oxygen 200 times larger, after inhalation, in the blood and hemoglobin binding, interference blood carrying oxygen capacity, resulting in tissue hypoxia. The skin starts to become gray, and the skin and mucous membranes are red. Severe damage to brain cells can also cause secondary diseases, light damage to the heart, and damage to pyramidal or extrapyramidal systems, including the basal ganglia. Acute poisoning: mild poisoning are headache, dizziness, lethargy, tinnitus, palpitation, nausea, vomiting, weakness, abdominal pain, weakness and other symptoms; moderate poisoning in addition to the above symptoms, and complexion, lips cherry red, rapid pulse, irritability, instability of gait, fuzzy consciousness, coma patients remain unconscious;, miosis, muscle tension increased, frequent convulsions, incontinence, depth of poisoning due to respiratory paralysis and death. Chronic effects: the main manifestation of long-term inhalation of a certain amount of carbon monoxide, fatigue, irritability, indigestion and so on, can cause damage to the nervous and cardiovascular system. The compressed gas storage requirements in bottles, should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse, storage temperature should not exceed 300C; keep away from heat, avoid direct sunlight; and oxygen, compressed air, oxidant and stored separately; avoid mixed mixed transport. The lighting, ventilation and other facilities in the storage room shall be explosion-proof, and the switch is located outside the warehouse. Equipped with appropriate varieties and corresponding quantity of fire-fighting equipment.
- Q:Process for producing carbon fiber board
- What is the production process of carbon fiber?For the production process of carbon fiber, when the PAN based carbon fiber is produced, the polyacrylonitrile fiber, which is called the parent fiber, is firstly prepared by polymerization and spinning process. These are then placed in an oxidizing furnace and oxidized at 200 to 300 degrees celsius. In addition, carbon fibers are also carbonized in the carbonization furnace at temperatures between 1000 and 2000 degrees celsius. In addition to the conventional type of fine carbon fiber, the PAN based carbon fiber also includes coarse fiber, known as the "tow man type carbon fiber", which costs less to produce the crude fiber.If you can not understand that there are other carbon fiber net professional look, introduce a carbon fiber network via Wuxi to see you, the above information and pictures very much, I often go to their website to learn.
- Q:What is the difference between soil organic matter and soil organic carbon?
- Organic matter is organic matter, but a large part of which is composed of carbon, but carbon content of different organic matter is different, the conversion coefficient is 1.724, most of the organic matter and organic carbon conversion of a mean value is the value.
- Q:What should we do to reduce carbon emissions in our lives?
- Reducing the burning of fossil fuels is important, reducing the emission of motor vehicles, reducing private cars, reducing thermal power, and burning carbon emissions from coal-fired power plants
- Q:What are carbon skateboards?
- The texture of the skateboard is relatively soft, so the main loss in contact with the contact wire is on the slide plate, and the wear of the contact wire is very small.
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range