100% Polyester Yarn
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 TON m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Ton/Tons per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of 100% Polyester Yarn:
Yarn: 100% cotton
Yarn Density: 12s 16s 20s 30s 40s
High strength, small CV%
Yarn for weaving and knitting
OE Yarn: Ne 10/1; Ne 16/1; Ne 20/1; Ne 21/1...
Feature Details of 100% Polyester Yarn:
Cotton knitting yarn
Cotton blended yarn
- Q:Textile yarn 75d ppt memory silk how much money meal?
- After dyeing, the surface will fold a lot of side pores, can quickly sweat and quickly dry, quickly sweat out.
- Q:Cotton yarn from the process and use is how to divide
- Cotton yarn manufacturing methods are more complex, in general, there are two kinds of spinning methods, that is, carded spinning and combing spinning.
- Q:How much does it cost to do a small cotton textile mill?
- Also open a small spinning mill very tired, to know how the current workers are not obedient. Small factories, then generally have to sell intermediaries, one to own sales, two words will have the initiative to contact you.
- Q:Cotton yarn downstream enterprises have what kind of
- Suggest you can find, textile mills, weaving plants, silk factory, industrial cloth factory, sewing factory, etc.
- Q:Is the thickness of the yarns 40S and 80S / 2 in the textile fabric the same?
- If your cloth with the yarn is 80S / 2, you want to use 40S instead, the textile industry people can see at a glance, careful consideration.
- Q:Textile class 21 yarn, 32 shares of what is the meaning of goods ah
- This is a measure of the thickness of the yarn, the thickness of the yarn on the thickness of the fabric, the price has a great relationship. The thicker the yarn, the smaller the number, the thicker the fabric
- Q:What is the difference between textile sizing and paper making?
- The modified starch used in textile pastes are: acid modified starch, oxidized starch, phosphate starch, acetate starch, carboxymethyl starch, grafted starch.
- Q:What is the textile bobbin?
- The textile bobbin is a tubular body whose inner hole is matched with the spinning machine spindle, characterized in that the bobbin tube wall has a plurality of holes.
- Q:What are the types of cotton yarns?
- According to the roughness habits: ① coarse yarn: 17 "special" (tex) and the following cotton yarn are coarse yarn. Mainly used for weaving thick or velvet, from the cotton fabric, such as coarse cloth, velvet, solid, etc .; ② in the yarn: 18-27 cotton yarn in the yarn, for weaving flat cloth, twill, satin and other general Woven fabric; ③ fine yarn: 28 and above cotton yarn, used for weaving fine cloth poplin, high-grade needle, woven fabric.
- Q:There are several kinds of yarn in textile mill
- Many varieties of yarn, different performance. It can be made of natural fibers or a variety of chemical short fibers made of pure spinning, it can be mixed by several fibers made of blended yarn, but also by the chemical fiber directly from the filament yarn processing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||North America, South America, Western Europe, eastern Europe, east Asia, central Asia, southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like