Start Up:Electric Pump
Application:Clarified Water Pump
Packing:Export Standard Carton
Automatic Jet Pump
For water supply from wells or reservoirs.
For domestic use. For civil and industrial applications.
For garden use and irrigation
Maximum fluid temperature up to +60º C
Maximum ambient temperature up to +40º C
Maximum sand content: 0.25%
Total suction lift up to 8 m.
Motor and Pump
Three-phase: 380V-415V, Single-phase: 220V-240
Insulation: Class B
Pump body: Cast iron
Front cover: Cast iron
Mechanical seal: Ceramic and graphite
Shaft: 45# steel/stainless steel
Motor case: Aluminum
Tank: 24l(Cast iron/ SS)
Flexible hose: ½ "x1"
Pressure gauge: 7bar(100psi)
Warranty: 1 year
(according to our general sales conditions)
- Q:How long should a water pump last?
- unless the pump is leaking it is not the problem
- Q:install recirculating hot water pump?
- You may contact with Guru Contracting Ltd. They have 30 years of experience, with fully qualified plumbers and fully stocked vans. They do Plumbing repair, services and installation.
- Q:water pump replacement..some opinions needed, electrical or not?
- Nothing okorder.com and check out what will work best for you. I hope this helps and I love early '70's Lemans', Tempest's and GTO's so cool car bro.
- Q:water pump or not? need clarification before i spend more money?
- Have the system pressure checked that will show U where the leak is.
- Q:Fire hydrant and fire pump adapter difference
- 1, fire hydrant is generally divided into three types, one is indoor, one is outside, is a municipal, the three has two basic purposes, which is directly connected to the fire hose or fire-fighting water, is the scene of the fire truck with water.2, fire pump adapter from the purpose, for fire hydrant system, automatic spray (spray, Yu Lin) system, divided up from the form, have walls, underground, ground type, its basic purpose is, after the fire, if the fire hydrant system (for example network system) when the water pressure is insufficient or anhydrous (water pump system damage and other reasons), through the pump adapter, the fire water supply to the system or booster.
- Q:getting water to new pump?
- How To Prime A Pump: (Need: Gallon jug of drinking water, a roll of teflon tape, and an adjustable wrench or a pipe wrench.) A. Unplug pump (or cut OFF breaker box at pump, if one). B. Unscrew (counter-clockwise) the largest (3/4) plug on top of pump head. C. Wrap 2-3 flat turns (clockwise only) of teflon tape on threads of plug. D. Pour water into plug hole until full, and quickly start threads of plug by hand. E. Plug in or turn on pump, and finger-tighten plug (air and water will bubble out around threads as you do so) until pump picks up prime. Then wrench-tighten plug when it does. Repeat all steps, if necessary, until you have full water pressure and pump cuts off on its own. Good Luck!
- Q:How long should a new water pump last on a 1995 honda accord wagon LX?
- Short answer: At least 75,000 miles, even under extreme conditions. The main cause of water pump failure is bearing failure due to crud (mostly rust) mixed in with the water/coolant mixture pushed through your engine by the pump. Variables: If you did not have complete cooling system flush at the last pump's replacement, the new pump's life expectancy would be reduced, but not significantly. Many folks misdiagnose engine overheating and the appearance of coolant on their garage floor as pump failure. If we believe Click and Clack the Tappit Brothers (a.k.a. Tom and Ray Magliozzi) you did not actually get a new water pump a year and a day ago, but you did buy a tank of gas for the mechanic's ski boat. Take your car to a reputable mechanic's shop (referred by a happy customer or 6, or Angie's List), dress as a peasant and tell 'em the car was inherited by you after your parents died in a horrible fire. Bringing 4 screaming infants couldn't hurt, either. If you can't rent some kids, you may consider what many women do, but it involves removing any rings, wearing a low cut top, smiling a lot and repeatedly flicking your eye lids as you play with your hair...
- Q:Power of a water pump?
- g = 10m/s^2 1 : Mass of water per Minute = 4 * 1000g = 4Kg Mass of water per second = 4Kg/60 Height = 4m Work per second = m(per second) g h = Power Power = 4/60*10*4 = 160/60 W = 2.6666W 2: Total Mass of water = 4 * 1000g * 10 =40Kg Height = 4m Work Done = mgh = 40*4*10 = 1600j Power = Work/Time = 1600/(10*60) = 2.6666W This is a Very Small Pump :P Hope this Helps Kaushalya Damitha
- Q:How do I calculate water volume pumped?
- Use the Bernoulli equation, aka mechanical energy balance.
- Q:Broken Dishwasher Water Pump?
- Before you replace the pump, make sure that the hose to the pump is not blocked with food. This is a common problem. You probably have to match pump for pump. Google the part on line, they will mail it to you. OR check the yellow pages for dishwasher parts, they will answer you questions, and usually tell you how to fix it if you buy the part from them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range