The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Valve springs question?
- You need to measure your installed height. No guessing here at all. Measure to be sure. If you don't have a valve spring micometer, you can use a std dail caliper's outside jaws. Remove spring, put retainer on, put 2 locks in, and pull up on retainer till it seats in lock groove. Now measure from spring seat on heads to bottom of retainer.. If you have to then you can measure to top of retainer and then measure thickness of retainer and take that off of your total. You have to know the installed height to figure spring pressure change. The 98214 springs has a rate of 411.. That 411 # per 1 inch and rated installed height is 1.700 So you take the amount of change from the 1.700 and X it by the rate of 411 and that's your total pressure change.. Then take or add that to your rated pressure (which is 115 #) and that gives you your new spring pressure So lets just say installed height is now 1.750 So .050 x 411 = 20.55 #, 115 - 20.55 = 94.45 # total seat pressure Now you need to list the cam your running, diff lift needs diff amount of spring pressure ***EDIT*** Thats a .465 lift cam. If your not winging RPMs past 5,000 then you can get away with a 80 # seat pressure spring, 6K rpm you would need about 5-8 # more seat pressure
- Q:Can anyone explain me the basic differences between a gate valve and a globe valve?
- Robert A has a pretty good answer. A point of clarification. Gate and globle valves can be manufactured of various materials from steel to plastic. I am not sure what a landing valve is but I would expect most valves in a fire fighting system to be gate valves. As previously stated, gate valves are typically open or closed and globe valves are used for controlling flow. You need to view their function in this light in trying to understand why one or the other is used in a fire fighting system.
- Q:What is the difference between a Hot water and Steam radiator valve?
- Hot water would be a gate type valve or a valve that turns to be opened, and the steamed valved would be a pressure valve where the steam pressure would build and then push out through tensioned valve.
- Q:How important are Tire Valve Stem Caps in retaining tire air pressure?
- The only way it will leak is if the valve stem core is loose. There is a tool sold tighten it. Take some dishwashing liquid and mix water with it. 30% dishwashing liquid and 70% water. Poor a little on top of the valve stem. If it is leaking it will bubble.
- Q:EGR valve issues?
- EGR valve should be opening at higher RPM's and closing at lower ones. Check the shaft positioin on the EGR valve with the engine idling (you might need a flashlight and mirror on an extension rod to see it on your vehicle). When the engine is revved up, the shaft should move away from the engine. If its not moving or it moves open but doesn't close all the way, it could be that the valve seat of the valve is broken and holding the valve open. If you do end up replacing it, clean out the carbon if there is any in the opening of the engine that leads to the EGR valve.
- Q:chevy valve ajustment?
- my first engine in my 57 chevy sure miss that old thing still kicking myslf in the butt for letting it go. there are two adjustments hot and cold, is the engine running,if so just pull the valve cover off and with the engine running just adj the 5/8 bolt on the rocker to take the tapping out at the same time listen to the sound of the engine for over adjustment
- Q:What is valve guide clearance?
- The measurement between the valve stem and valve guide which is the drilled machined hole in the cast iron cylinder head. .0015 - .0018 is the usual valve guide to valve stem clearance.
- Q:Mitral valve repair surgery?
- depends on luck and how you deal with life?
- Q:What are compensating valves on a Brass instrument?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Which valve type is commonly used at ship's sea chest suction (inlet) side?
- Gate valves are more commonly used on ships, however any type of valve will work as there really isn't any pressure acting on the valve. Butterfly valves are used in many newer vessels as they are cheaper to purchase. I don't recall ever seeing a ball valve used on a sea chest, nor a globe valve?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range