API 5CT J55 OCTG Crossover Coupling Made in China
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- 2 3/8 to 7
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Structure of API 5CT J55 OCTG Crossover Coupling Description
a. Diameters – 2 3/8” to 7”
b. Weights - As Per API-5CT.
c. Lengths - Any length.
d. Grades - J-55, K-55, N-80, L-80, P-110
e. Connections - EUE, NUE, STC, LTC, BTC
2. Main Features of API 5CT J55 OCTG Crossover Coupling
1) Advanced test for quality
2) MTC provided
3) Good price and service
3. API 5CT J55 OCTG Crossover Coupling Images
4. API 5CT J55 OCTG Crossover Coupling Specification
5. FAQ of API 5CT J55 OCTG Crossover Coupling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1) How about your company？
One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers specializing in this product in China, supply a wide variety of accessories consists of our one-stop sales. The integrated sales & service ensures customers with various demands an easier access for purchasing management.
2) How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
3) How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
- Q:How come lightning doesn't strike twice?
- Another best manufacturing of galbanizzed pipe fittings are located in India.
- Q:it's around 45 degrees f at my house, I'm molding a fiberglass paddle.I'm using this stinky polyester resin to wet-out. On the back it says if it's 70-80 degrees use 12 drops of hardener per fl oz, but it's only 45 degrees and I still used 12 drops, will it still work just work slower?
- It was a popular style during the late 70's, then it became trendy again during the early 90's. At present that style is not mainstream or trendy, but, since it was popularized by the punk, I suppose that it might still be popular among the neo-punk, perhaps the EMO's, etc.
- Q:she fired me and i was told recently she was wrong doing so..and the situation that occured was not grounds to fire me and i mite be able to get this seen in court and win a law suit of some kind? at least have the job refrence stricken from a bad one to something better so i can use it on a future job app? anyone know washingto state law? also i cant seem to find her i think she might be moved away or decessed
- 1 or 2 will get a push. Not all 3 guys can be pushed
- Q:Where do people park at the fire hydrant factory?
- It isn't called extended boot camp it is call OSUT. (16 weeks) You learn to follow orders, dress properly, be a good soldier, etc. Teach you to shoot properly, basic patrol and drills, and we are better because we are better funded.
- Q:not to get something in the eye
- Hey X, That predicter kit rocks!!! It was spot on for my mommas! Later! C
- Q:IF my brother and I discovered a fire and we were safely outside could my brother come with me when I pulled the fire alarm to stay together? Could my brother help me to make sure I'm pulling the alarm? How would my brother offer assistance to get the alarm activated?
- It should be but from what I have read there are an average of 4 hydrants per block in New York so that might be the reason.
- Q:so i'm an incredibly heavy sleeper, but i'm planning on going to a residential high school after this school year and i'd have to wake up to an alarm clock, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make that easier?
- Actually, I did experience a house fire once. I got all 4 kids out of the house (it was the middle of the night), then me, hubby and neighbor started hosing down the fire before it got any worse and burned the whole building down (condo). At those moments, you really don't care about your stuff, you want to save lives.
- Q:I am thinking about driving my wife out into an unpopulated area and getting her to run beside the car as I drive down the road at a slow speed. Will that help with her weight problem. I mean, I know it will take time but if I get her to run a few miles a day I think it should work. I would also have lots of water in the front seat of the car to hand her as she needs it. thanks
- The fiberglass insulation will have better insulating qualities than the foam if properly installed with the proper elbow and tee fittings. It is more difficult to install though. If you opt for an easier installation, go with the brand called armaflex , as it has a special glue so you can put it all together and since it adheres to itself, you'll have no trouble patching any boo-boos. The secret to a good insulation job is to have no gaps anywhere in the insulation. Armaflex also comes in extra thick walls for maximum protection.
- Q:the smoke detector here goes off every few nights. while interconnected, only 2 out of the 6 go off, and they all have fresh batteries and have been replaced. (yesterday) none of them are near enough to other sources to cause them to be going off. any ideas?
- You don't have to necessarily make it in something, you could do it on the grass itself, as long as you control it. That being said, i wouldn't suggest lighting yourwheel barrell on fire
- Q:In California, it is the law to install carbon monoxide detectors in addition to smoke detectors in a rental single family unit.Do I have to replace the smoke detectors I have hard-wired and battery back-up with the new kind which is a combination of smoke-and-carbon monoxide ? Or, can I leave the smoke detectors there and just install the battery operated carbon monoxide ? The big reason is that I saw the new kindcombination carbon monoxideandsmoke detectors at Home Depot, and they are $ 55.00 each. They are very expensive, therefore,can I just put the cheap kind battery operated ? Thanks
- It could be your pressure switch on your bladder tank gone bad. Trust me I know what I am talking about. We have a well and had to put in a new one because it ran dry. We have replaced our pressure switch a couple of different times. Start at the pressure switch first and hopefully that will take care of your problem. If not could be the pump, maybe something in bladder tank. If not then I am just no help to you. p.s. I really hope I am help though.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like