Anti-slip Nylon Printed Kids Mat
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
3.Pile Height: 3-5mm
2. Our Advantage:
Technical manufacturing level
Competitive price with best quality;
Attracted designs available
Outstanding working team
3 Our Pictures
- Q:I have a rug that goes back in history a long time, my family bought it in an auction for 17 million dollars. It s infused with gold and diamonds and many more valuable stones.We are looking to sell it. So where would be a good place to offer it. Providing i have a certificate for it and all the details. Any help?
- you won't get more than a fraction of that supposed value - your family got ripped off - why would gems and diamonds be in a rug?
- Q:They prefer dry food to wet. I am feeding them IAMS kitten food....I have washed the throw rugs but what is best to use on the carpet and how do i keep them from peeing again? They were just at the Animal Coaltion in June...and were pronounced healthy....
- Make sure their litterbox is clean. Many - no, all - cats hate it when their litterbox isn't clean, and so will take their business elsewhere. As for the stains, there's plenty of good cleaners out there at Walmart or Target. Use them a couple of times, and the smell will be gone.
- Q:Our kids have gotten playdough on our carpet and it is dryed up.
- I have a suggestion. It has happened with my carpet in the past. All you need to do is, take piece of rag (preferably cotton), immerse it in boiling hot water and dab it on the patch where it is. This should soften both the carpet and the dough. Once this is done, say, in a couple mins or so, take a terrycot towel and brush it in one stroke. This will take off the stuff from the carpet. If this does not work, take a moist cloth (drenched in regular water). Take a semi-hot pressing iron, and slowly and lightly iron the surface of the cloth. This will make the dough stick to the cloth. It is pretty simple and non-time-consuming. Good luck :)
- Q:My 4 year old cat only pees in his litter box once after the litter is changed. Then he pees on everything! From rugs, to carpet, to clothes left on the floor. We've washed every rug he's peed on, just in case it's a territorial thing, but he just won't stop.
- (I wish my cat peed on everything. He prefers to poo on things!) It sounds like the litter you're using doesn't hide his odor well enough for him. He thinks it's stinky in his litter box, and he doesn't want to go there. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but if you have the clumping litter, then try to scoop it out every time he goes, or at least more often than you're doing now. Also, sprinkle a little (or a lot, it's cheap) of baking soda before you put litter in, or just put some in now and mix it around a little. That should kill some of the odor. Good luck.
- Q:Wet Basement Rug Mystery
- Moisture is passing though your basement floor. This is relatively common. The reason the rug gets wet is that it collects the water vapor and causes it to condense and the areas where there is no rug the vapor goes into the air. I suspect the rug in question has has some kind of plastic component to it If you place another piece of plastic the same size as the rug any where on the floor and it will do the same thing.
- if maintained well, it could keep for years
- Of course the pattern will have a certain impact on the human sense, polypropylene fiber is better than acrylic, because the molecular density of acrylic is bigger than polypropylene, but PP carpet is not bright enough, so from the sense it may be slightly worse than acrylic. no matter what the acrylic carpet is, it is more wear resistant
- Q:How do I remove the tea stains from the carpet?
- Then sponge dipped in detergent solution wipe, and then wipe the solution with paper towels and cloth;
- Q:I am moving into a new house and the landlord left his red curtains behind and I do not plan on replacing them. What color throw rug can I purchase to match them? My couch is a tan color and I usually like neutral tones, which is probably why the red curtains are throwing me off. Any suggestions? (Would like a rug that would work with several color schemes)
- I okorder for area rugs. Lots of choices and shipping is only $2.95. I would pick a carpet you like and not necessarily with red in it if you don't like it. Maybe a darker taupe? Depends on what the flooring is. To unify the red curtains in the room use other decor like framed pictures, pillows, a throw, lamp shades (can spray paint them if they are a smooth surface-not tufted or gathered in some way), a runner across your coffee table, etc.
- Q:We are doing a production of Anything Goes, and the script calls for a chair rug. I've done a little bit of research, and it seems to be a thick towel that you would put underneath you to protect from bugs and the slats of the chair. Can anyone give me a little bit more to go on, or better yet, tell me where I can find one?
- The only thing I know about a chair rug is from years and years ago when I was a small kid. My grandfather got a small thin rug to place under his rocker on the wooden floors....it kept it from squeaking when he rocked. Not sure that is the same thing...but we called it his chair rug.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like