General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Nylon vs Steel Guitar?
- Nylon string guitars are mostly classical guitars ment for classical and flamenco music, both guitars, nylon and steel, sound really well. My dad has a steel acoustic and I have a nylon classical guitar by Cordova It just depends on what style of music you play. When your buying a new guitar, play as many guitars to try them out once you find what you which one you want, you'll know
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle? ?
- The problem with stainless steel water bottles is the steel takes even longer to decompose in our landfills then plastic its self. So it just adds to the waste. If you use steel be sure to recycle it when you are done using it. Another problem is the fact that we don't really make steel here anymore so you have to pollute the environment shipping steel here that the bottles are made from. It gets ship here on trucks, ships, and what not. Very big polluters!! You'd be better off just getting a reuseable bpa free plastic water bottle made in the usa. Or some of those expensive corn cups.
- Q:Stainless steel?????????
- This okorder.com/
- Q:how can i wax corten steel?
- If the steel is true Cor Ten steel, it does not require waxing. Cor Ten is a steel designed to rust slowly over time ... then the rust acts as a natural barrier to prevent further rust. Check out the United States Steel building in downtown Pittsburgh, PA ... its nickname is The Rusty Nail.
- Q:How durable is stainless steel jewelry?
- The bigger question is how will the watch movement hold up over time? If you have a lifetime warranty, don't worry about it they will probably offer a replacement if it gets too expensive to repair. Most men I know have given up watches except for the wrist jewelry look when going out, as you say. Because everyone carries a cellphone and doesn't actually need a wacth any more.
- Q:AR-15 rounds - steel vs. brass?
- Steel is a cheaper material than brass. Simple as that. Steel is harder than brass as well so it can cause wear on the chamber and bolt at a faster rate. What some places do it's not pure steel but they mix in other softer metals to make the casing softer so it's not as much as issue as people make it out to be. People tend to dislike steel cased ammo as well due to it running dirtier and the coating on the casing gumming up the insides. But these people from my experience do not clean their guns. Ever. And then when they start to act up they wonder why.
- Q:Looking for an industrial/steel font?
- Steel Font
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- Gavin, the danger posed by steel columns and girders during a fire in a building, is not the danger of the steel melting but of the steel expanding and snapping the bolts that hold all of the steel together. Very high temperatures can be achieved in a building fire because the up-draft caused by the rising hot air, delivers a massive amount of oxygen to the burning carpet, paper and furniture. When a steel frame office tower burns, the heat expands the steel and snaps the bolts. This causes the building to fall-down and not necessarily, burn-down. I am too lazy to look-up the melting point of steel but it is not very high. That is one reason for the columns and girders in steel framed buildings, to be covered in asbestos (which is a fatally toxic material) or magnesium di-oxide.
- Q:fallout 3, broken steel?
- Yes, with Broken Steel there is no end to the game. You survive the main quest where you would die in the original game and may go on to explore the wasteland forever.
- Q:is tool steel reliable steel in construction of a sword?
- It depends on the tool steel you are referring to and the function of the sword. L6 steel is a modern tool steel that a few smiths are using (Howard Clark, MAS, etc.), which produces some amazing swords that are both tough and flexible, but very few smiths are qualified to work with it and it is easy to screw up the heat treatment. T10 is another tool steel used by a few larger manufacturers (Paul Chen, etc.), which has a very high carbon content and includes a tungsten ally which makes it very tough and a little more resilient then 1095 carbon steel, however, as with any very high carbon steel, they may be durable but may also chip or break. 1060 and 1075 is the standard steel for most modern production swords since they provide a good balance between hardness, and durability. Spring steel is good if you are concerned about a sword taking a lateral bend, but is only really necessary if you do a lot of tameshigiri and have not yet developed a consistent hasuji.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range