||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Aluminum and Copper wiring?
- Copper we all know, no problem. Alum wire is soft and will cut and scrape real easy and can not be soldered. Ni Crom is a high temp wire used in heating elements in Electric heaters. You can Weld them but more than likely it won't stay. Best is a mechanical fastener. Hard to come by. Where is this wire located...
- Q:Have the Aliens ended all aluminum hard hat production?
- what's ENMOD we ask with baited breath ... lets find out ... Excluded from the Copenhagen Agenda: Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change The manipulation of climate for military use ... man I could be a great nutter ...I missed my calling ...
- Q:Aluminum Cookware and Acidic Foods?
- tastes like metal use wood if in doubt
- Q:What does exterior wall imitate aluminium paint have? Imitate aluminium plate paint is fluorocarbon paint?
- The exterior walls are painted with aluminium and plastic panels, and only fluorocarbon metal paint is used. The fluorine content determines the service life;The construction technology of fluorocarbon metal paint is relatively complex, and the price is more expensive, generally including the construction is roughly equivalent to more than half the price point to use aluminum plate;
- Q:Thickness of Aluminum Foil A rectangular sheet of?
- density Aluminum 2700 kg/m³ Volume = 0.5 x 0.2 x d = 0.1d m³ where d is thickness 5.4 g = 0.0054 kg 0.0054 kg / 2700 kg/m³ = 2.0e-6 m³ 2.0e-6 m³ = 0.1d m³ d = 2.0 e-5 m or 20 µm or 0.02 mm or 0.002 cm .
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat? I've had a Champion bass boat forever, but today I bought an aluminum G3 boat that was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. The G3 is aluminum. What are the pros and cons?
- Q:What will reflect light more- aluminum foil or white paper?
- Indestructible okorder.com/
- Q:What paint is better to paint on the brushed aluminum sheet? Simple process and good adhesion!
- Car paint is better, you can go to the auto paint repair department to buy a little, but pay attention to two points: 1., the oil on the aluminum alloy solvent cleaning. 2. can not spray thick, otherwise it will rise.
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:Has anyone heard of Lydney Aluminum?
- Lydney Aluminum, I don't think that I have heard of them in the boating industry. T.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range