||1000 Series,2000 Series,7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated
||Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Liner & Wad
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Aluminum Corrosion with Degreasers and Cleaners?
- Contrary to popular believe, aluminum oxidizes just like steel. Steel rusts to a reddish color. Aluminum rusts to a white color and looks more like corrosion. Aluminum cleaners or cleaners safe for aluminum usually clean without staining the aluminum surface. Hardly any cleaner for for automotive use will corrode aluminum. Visit your local auto parts store and read the labels for a wheel cleaner that is 'safe' for aluminum. You should be able to use it on all aluminum surfaces.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:What aluminum free deodorant works???
- use a peach smelling 1 it works 4 me! thankz 4 the best awnser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum TIG Welding?
- Preweld cleaning requires two operations: oil/grease removal and oxide removal. As below, remove oils and greases first, then remove the oxide. Don’t reverse this order. Take the following steps before welding aluminum: 1. Remove oil, grease, and water vapor using an organic solvent such as acetone or a mild alkaline solution like a strong soap. You may also use citrus-based degreasers, but be sure to rinse and dry the part before welding. 2. Remove surface oxides with a stainless steel wire brush (used only for aluminum) or strong alkaline or acid. Many welding suppliers sell oxide-removal solutions in spray or squeeze bottles for local application. Exercise extreme care when handling these solutions, and again, rinse and dry the part before welding. 3. Assemble the joint. If it won't be welded immediately, cover the joint with brown Kraft paper to prevent dirt and grit in the air from getting into the joint. 4. Keep the aluminum dry and at room temperature. 5. Weld within a few days. Clean the joint again if it isn't welded within that time. Good luck!!!
- Q:What kind of material is 2A12 aluminum sheet?
- Corrosion resistance is poor, but it can be effectively protected by pure aluminum coating. It is easy to crack when welding, but it can be welded or riveted by special process. Widely used in aircraft structures, rivets, truck hubs, propeller components, and many other structures.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- ensure u have distilled water cuz if there is salt in it, u might finally end up freeing chlorine interior the air and die. haha. ok, take a 9 -12 volt battery or something like that and placed 2 wires from the positve and unfavourable ends interior the water. the only cord that bubbles extra is the hydrogen. so turn a attempt tube and placed it interior the water and so as that there is not any air interior the attempt tube. whilst the cord is going in, the hydrogen will fill it up and u'll be left with organic hydrogen interior the tube. i don't be conscious of if i defined it perfect yet there are a team of video clips on youtube. examine them out.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Yes, but the ring-pull cans contains fewer aluminum.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:How do aluminum plates open holes?
- Aluminum plastic panels will not crack, this material is not so brittle glass?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range