Aluminum plate, aluminum coil, aluminum strip1050 1060 1100 3A21 5052
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Jinan shunfa aluminum industry co., LTD is a professional production and processing, sales for the integration of large enterprises. Is a registered enterprise approved by the national related department. Company specializing in the production and sales of various thickness, ultra wide, long alloy sheet, aluminum coil, strip, foil, bar, colour coating sheets, (fluorocarbon, polyester) decorative aluminum curtain wall plate, solar energy, refrigerators, decorative pattern aluminum, cars, large oil fields, ships five, three special non-slip aluminum plate reinforcement, pointer, for power plants, chemical plants, refineries provide piping insulation anticorrosive special aluminum coil, aluminum corrugated board provide complete specifications of aluminium wire for power supply departments, for the production of cable tray manufacturers provide special scale aluminum plate. The company mainly produces aluminum plate thickness: 0.2 mm - 300 mm, width: 100 mm - 2000 mm, length: 1000 mm - 9000 mm, the thickness of the aluminum coil is: 0.05 mm - 300 mm, width is: 15 mm - 2000 mm, aluminum wire, 25 mm - 400 mm, single wire: 0.06 mm - 10 mm, material can meet the 1060, 1070, 1080, 1100, 1145, 1200, 1145,
- Aluminum sheet performs exceptionally well in outdoor applications due to its inherent corrosion resistance and durability. It is highly resistant to rust and can withstand exposure to harsh weather conditions, making it ideal for outdoor structures, signage, and cladding. Additionally, aluminum sheets can be coated or painted to enhance their weather resistance and aesthetic appeal. Overall, aluminum sheet is a reliable and long-lasting material for various outdoor applications.
- To clean and maintain aluminum sheets, there are a few steps you can follow: 1. Start by preparing a cleaning solution. Mix a mild detergent or dish soap with warm water in a bucket or sink. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the aluminum. 2. Dip a soft sponge or cloth into the cleaning solution and gently scrub the surface of the aluminum sheets. Make sure to cover the entire surface, paying extra attention to any stains or dirt buildup. 3. If there are stubborn stains or grime, you can use a non-abrasive brush or a toothbrush to scrub the affected areas. Be careful not to apply too much pressure, as this can scratch the aluminum. 4. Rinse the sheets thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue from the cleaning solution. Ensure that all soap is fully rinsed off. 5. After rinsing, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe off any excess water and dry the aluminum sheets. This helps prevent water spots or stains from forming. 6. To maintain the shine and condition of the aluminum, you can apply a thin layer of aluminum polish or wax. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for the best results. 7. Regularly inspect the aluminum sheets for any signs of damage, such as dents, scratches, or corrosion. If you notice any issues, address them promptly to prevent further damage. Remember, it is essential to handle aluminum sheets with care to avoid any damage. Avoid using abrasive materials, sharp objects, or harsh chemicals that can scratch or corrode the surface. Regular cleaning and maintenance will help keep your aluminum sheets looking their best and extend their lifespan.
- After installation, it is indeed possible to paint aluminum sheets. Aluminum, being a highly versatile and durable material, can be painted for the purpose of improving its appearance or harmonizing it with the surrounding environment. However, it is crucial to adequately prepare the surface before painting in order to ensure that the paint adheres well and lasts long. This typically involves cleaning the surface, eliminating any dirt or debris, and applying a suitable primer to enhance paint adhesion. Once the surface is prepared, various types of paint can be used on the aluminum sheet, such as acrylic, oil-based, or epoxy paint. To achieve the best results, it is advisable to seek guidance from a professional painter or carefully follow the instructions provided by the paint manufacturer.
- Indeed, electronic enclosures can make use of aluminum sheets. The remarkable characteristics of aluminum make it a frequently employed material for electronic enclosures. Its lightweight nature, resistance to corrosion, and ability to provide effective electromagnetic shielding are among its outstanding attributes. Aluminum sheets can be effortlessly shaped and crafted into diverse dimensions and configurations, rendering them well-suited for accommodating electronic components. Moreover, aluminum boasts commendable thermal conductivity, enabling efficient dissipation of heat from the enclosed electronics. In summary, aluminum sheets are a favored option for electronic enclosures owing to their durability, adaptability, and electrical properties.
- The cost of aluminum sheets compared to other materials can vary depending on various factors such as the thickness, size, quality, and market conditions. However, in general, aluminum sheets tend to be more affordable than certain materials like stainless steel or copper. Aluminum is widely available and has a lower production cost, which contributes to its relatively lower price point. Additionally, aluminum is lightweight, durable, and resistant to corrosion, making it a popular choice in various industries. It is important to note that prices may fluctuate due to market demand, availability of raw materials, and other economic factors.
- In order to bend aluminum sheets, one must have a few tools and employ the correct technique. Here is a step-by-step manual on how to bend aluminum sheets: 1. Acquire the necessary tools: You will require a metal brake, which is a specialized tool intended for bending metal sheets, as well as a straight edge such as a ruler or a piece of wood. 2. Measure and indicate the bending line: Determine the desired location for the bend on the aluminum sheet and employ a measuring tape to mark the line. Ensure that the line is straight and precise. 3. Position the aluminum sheet: Place the aluminum sheet onto the metal brake, aligning the marked bending line with the brake's edge. Ensure that the sheet is secure and will not shift during the bending process. 4. Adjust the metal brake: Depending on the thickness of the aluminum sheet, modify the metal brake to the appropriate bending angle. This can typically be accomplished by loosening or tightening the clamps or screws on the brake. 5. Bend the aluminum sheet: Apply pressure to the metal brake, gradually bending the aluminum sheet along the marked bending line. Begin from one end and progress towards the other, ensuring a smooth and uniform bend. 6. Inspect the bend: Following the bending process, double-check the angle and alignment to confirm that it corresponds to your desired specifications. If necessary, make any necessary adjustments before proceeding. 7. Repeat if necessary: If you require multiple bends on the aluminum sheet, repeat the process for each one. Take your time and exercise patience in order to achieve the desired outcomes. It is important to note that the thickness and type of aluminum sheet may necessitate modifications to the bending technique. Thicker sheets may require increased pressure or multiple passes to achieve the desired bend. Always refer to the specific instructions and recommendations provided by the manufacturer of your metal brake for optimal results.
- Due to their unique properties and versatility, aluminum sheets find various applications in the construction industry. Construction projects often utilize aluminum sheets for roofing, siding, cladding, windows, and doors. In roofing applications, aluminum sheets are ideal due to their lightweight yet durable nature. They can withstand harsh weather conditions, such as strong winds and heavy rainfall, without corroding or deteriorating. For siding applications, aluminum sheets are commonly chosen for their resistance to rust and corrosion. They not only provide protection but also enhance the overall appearance of buildings with an aesthetically pleasing finish. Furthermore, aluminum sheets can be easily shaped and bent to fit intricate or curved architectural designs. Cladding is another common use of aluminum sheets in construction. It serves to cover the exterior walls of buildings, providing insulation and protection against weather elements. By acting as a thermal barrier, aluminum cladding helps reduce energy consumption by keeping the interior cool in summer and warm in winter. It is also fire-resistant, making it a safe choice for construction projects. Moreover, aluminum sheets are frequently employed in the construction of windows and doors. Their lightweight nature makes them easy to handle and install, while their strength ensures durability and longevity. Additionally, aluminum sheets can be powder-coated or anodized, offering a wide range of color options to suit different architectural styles and preferences. In summary, aluminum sheets are commonly used in construction for roofing, siding, cladding, windows, and doors. Their lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant properties make them an excellent choice for various construction projects, providing both functional and aesthetic benefits to buildings.
- Yes, aluminum sheets can be used for elevator panels.
- There are several methods for bending aluminum sheets, depending on the desired outcome and the equipment available. Here are some common methods: 1. Manual Bending: This method involves using a manual brake or bending tool to manually bend the aluminum sheet into the desired shape. It is suitable for smaller projects and can be done by hand with the use of clamps or by using a simple bending tool. 2. Press Brake: A press brake is a machine that uses a punch and die set to bend the aluminum sheet. It applies a significant amount of force to create precise and consistent bends. Press brakes are commonly used in industrial settings and are suitable for larger-scale projects. 3. Roll Bending: Roll bending involves passing the aluminum sheet through a series of rollers to gradually bend it into the desired shape. This method is often used for long, continuous bends or curves and is commonly employed in the production of cylindrical or conical shapes. 4. Rotary Bending: Rotary bending utilizes a roller or wheel that rotates along the length of the aluminum sheet to bend it into a curve. This method is particularly useful for creating smooth, uniform bends in thin aluminum sheets. 5. Heat Bending: Heat bending involves heating the aluminum sheet to a specific temperature to make it more malleable and then bending it into the desired shape. This method is commonly used for thicker aluminum sheets or when complex shapes are required. It is important to note that the appropriate method for bending aluminum sheets depends on factors such as the thickness and alloy of the aluminum, the desired bend angle and radius, and the equipment available. It is recommended to consult with professionals or reference specific guidelines for the best results.
- Q:It is a club aluminium dutch oven from the 50's. It is discolored on the interior and has baked on dirt on the exterior. The exterior has a textured surface which makes cleaning more difficult. I tried baking soda and water paste, but it did not budge it!
- Even though it's a keepsake, you might think of switching to stainless steel. It's questionable whether the aluminum is healthy since elements of the metal may taint your food and get into your body.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like