Aluminum coil for any application
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
We provide a full range of precision aluminum for almost any application. We produce aluminum in a wide variety of alloys, including clad composites. Our aluminum can be produced in standard dimensions or custom made to your special requirements. We produce both imperial and metric units. We manufacture in compliance with the main international specifications, and tighter tolerances or custom tempers are available upon request. We offer various surface conditions, custom finishes (painting, anodizing, embossing), special processing, and multiple packaging options to meet our customer's unique requirements. The following is a summary of our capabilities.
Manufactured in compliance with the main international specifications and standards, including: Aluminum Association, ASTM, EN, and DIN.
We can also manufacture in compliance with other international standards including:ASME, SAE, AMS, AWS, FED, MIL, QQ, ISO, BS, AFNOR, JIS and GOST.
Manufactured in compliance with the main international specifications and standards.
Tighter tolerances are available upon request.
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface. Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are important in other areas of transportation and structural materials. The most useful compounds of aluminium, at least on a weight basis, are the oxides and sulfates.
Despite its prevalence in the environment, no known form of life uses aluminium salts metabolically. In keeping with its pervasiveness, aluminium is well tolerated by plants and animals. Owing to their prevalence, potential beneficial (or otherwise) biological roles of aluminium compounds are of continuing interest.
Aluminium alloys with a wide range of properties are used in engineering structures. Alloy systems are classified by a number system (ANSI) or by names indicating their main alloying constituents (DIN and ISO).
The strength and durability of aluminium alloys vary widely, not only as a result of the components of the specific alloy, but also as a result of heat treatments and manufacturing processes. A lack of knowledge of these aspects has from time to time led to improperly designed structures and gained aluminium a bad reputation.
One important structural limitation of aluminium alloys is their fatigue strength. Unlike steels, aluminium alloys have no well-defined fatigue limit, meaning that fatigue failure eventually occurs, under even very small cyclic loadings. This implies that engineers must assess these loads and design for a fixed life rather than an infinite life.
Another important property of aluminium alloys is their sensitivity to heat. Workshop procedures involving heating are complicated by the fact that aluminium, unlike steel, melts without first glowing red. Forming operations where a blow torch is used therefore require some expertise, since no visual signs reveal how close the material is to melting. Aluminium alloys, like all structural alloys, also are subject to internal stresses following heating operations such as welding and casting. The problem with aluminium alloys in this regard is their low melting point, which make them more susceptible to distortions from thermally induced stress relief. Controlled stress relief can be done during manufacturing by heat-treating the parts in an oven, followed by gradual cooling—in effect annealing the stresses.
The low melting point of aluminium alloys has not precluded their use in rocketry; even for use in constructing combustion chambers where gases can reach 3500 K. The Agena upper stage engine used a regeneratively cooled aluminium design for some parts of the nozzle, including the thermally critical throat region.
Another alloy of some value is aluminium bronze (Cu-Al alloy).
- Q:My air conditioner is aluminum, I want to shift, does not change the pipe can also be used?
- Yes, please. Be careful not to let the work slip
- Q:I do not know compared with copper tube, durable, long time will appear trachoma?
- The best thing about a refrigeration pipe (household system) is a copper tube. They replaced the copper tubes with aluminium tubes because the aluminum tubes were cheap and the oldest refrigerators and freezers were all copper. Trachoma basically does not have unless the welding mouth is not welded well.
- Q:I have a diameter of 10mm, wall thickness of 1mm aluminum alloy hollow round tube, need to bend into diameter 180mm circle, how to process better, will not rebound, the position of the arc smooth and beautiful!Which master can help? Times of gratitude!
- Rounding machine ah ~ no words can help me you do! I have several sets of rolling machine! The pipe is well made! Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Q:Unique aluminum plastic pipe and folder tubes which do Kaitai warm water pipe is better?
- This I am not very clear our company uses is Liansu brand
- Q:We use CNC machining, the best easy to process, the hardness is too low, not good (listen to others say that some aluminum foam will stick to the knife, and some processing is not bright). Online check is said 6063, but to the aluminum shop asked about, say is 6061, buy 50 kilograms first, try to do, but the boss said seems to be another kind, beg you prawns help ah
- The 3 and two lines (2024, 2017, 2011) and seven (7075, 7050) and relatively high hardness, Brinell hardness of about 120-150, the two kinds of materials for aviation aluminum, the price is more expensive (40-90 /KG) range, easy cutting, brightness is also good, but the effect of oxidation as six series. Have not heard who used to do the lamp can also be excluded.4, so you are the most correct is to choose six lines of aluminum to do, and 6061 and 6063, I suggest using 6063, because the 6063 oxidation effect is better than 6061. Currently on the market is 6061 more larger in diameter than the aluminum rod and tube of 20MM (and most not GB, GB material oxidation effect, stable performance, but because of you) the amount is too small, can not find manufacturers directly customized, GB is not a good buy material. Ask more and you should find 6063.
- Q:The same size or different specifications of the square aluminum tube, T how to connect more beautiful ah?!
- Aluminum tubes are mainly divided into the followingAccording to the shape of: square tube, round tube, pattern tube, special-shaped tubeIt can be divided into seamless aluminum tube and common extrusion pipe according to extrusion method
- Q:There's a small hole in the aluminum tube on the air conditioner. Can I use it?
- Now the general air conditioner uses the copper tube to walk the refrigerant, you say the aluminum pipe does not know what position. If is refrigerant tube, a hole is impossible to run, the refrigerant had leaked out.If you want to continue to use air conditioning, must find a professional maintenance staff to pipe trap, re filling refrigerant can.
- Q:Do you use seamless pipes or aluminium tubes for cold storage?
- Seamless steel tubes are better than aluminium tubes, and it is recommended to use stainless steel tubes with specifications of 296 or more. The aluminum tubes will be exposed to damp air for 304 years and will oxidize and corrode.
- Q:Titanium tube pressure or aluminum tube withstand voltage?
- Titanium tube, of courseAskWhy, what basis?Chasing the answerIs titanium a aerospace material, aluminum? No, not really,
- Q:Which kind of strength is good?No, at the moment I don't have any grades!
- Extrusion is a thermoplastic process with a strength lower than cold drawn.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us