- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 Tons m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminum Pipes :
1.Specifications of aluminium pipes:
2)Wall thickness : 0.4mm-80mm ;
3)Outer diameter : 10-900mm ;
4)Length : 6m-9m.
2.Application of aluminium pipe:
aluminum window, door, curtain wall, hand railing, normal aluminum profile, decorative and industrial aluminum profile
3.Features of aluminium pipes:
High weather resistance anti scratch anticorrosion and good weather resistance subtle edges and elegant appearance and easy processing and installation high brightness and hardness.
4.Packaging of aluminium pipes:
protection foam heat contracted plastic film,Wooden packing , Metal pallet
- Q:I do not know compared with copper tube, durable, long time will appear trachoma?
- The best thing about a refrigeration pipe (household system) is a copper tube. They replaced the copper tubes with aluminium tubes because the aluminum tubes were cheap and the oldest refrigerators and freezers were all copper. Trachoma basically does not have unless the welding mouth is not welded well.
- Q:Aluminum seamless aluminium oxidation welding line how to do?
- Tubes are generally divided into seamed tubes and seamless tubes, general is seamed, there is also the welding line, the surface treatment of high demand, there may appear welding line, this is a decision process of aluminum tube itself, can not be 100% to avoid; the other is seamless aluminum, if it is truly seamless
- Q:Who has good refrigerator, aluminum tube butt joint method, welding technology?. Thank you
- Welding with special welding rod or using wire pair
- Q:We use CNC machining, the best easy to process, the hardness is too low, not good (listen to others say that some aluminum foam will stick to the knife, and some processing is not bright). Online check is said 6063, but to the aluminum shop asked about, say is 6061, buy 50 kilograms first, try to do, but the boss said seems to be another kind, beg you prawns help ah
- The 3 and two lines (2024, 2017, 2011) and seven (7075, 7050) and relatively high hardness, Brinell hardness of about 120-150, the two kinds of materials for aviation aluminum, the price is more expensive (40-90 /KG) range, easy cutting, brightness is also good, but the effect of oxidation as six series. Have not heard who used to do the lamp can also be excluded.4, so you are the most correct is to choose six lines of aluminum to do, and 6061 and 6063, I suggest using 6063, because the 6063 oxidation effect is better than 6061. Currently on the market is 6061 more larger in diameter than the aluminum rod and tube of 20MM (and most not GB, GB material oxidation effect, stable performance, but because of you) the amount is too small, can not find manufacturers directly customized, GB is not a good buy material. Ask more and you should find 6063.
- Q:Why is copper pipe used instead of copper aluminum composite tube or aluminium pipe?
- Generally, there are dimension indexes, inner diameter, outer diameter and wall thickness.Strength index, pipe strength indicators have radial compressive strength, that is, ring stiffness, flexibility index, bending index, impact strength, etc.For drinking water pipes, there are technical aspects of health indicators, as well as water pressure indicators.For the communications industry, there are other technical requirements.
- Q:What are the so-called "aluminum tubes" and "copper aluminum tubes" in air conditioners? Is it the pipe in the outer machine, or the connecting pipe between the outside machine and the inner machine?What materials are used in general external machines? For example, Panasonic, Midea, GREE, Haier, Changhong, CHIGO, Galanz, what are these materials used?
- Hello！ Refers to the internal air conditioner and the external machine connecting pipe, the middle of the connecting pipe is an aluminum tube, both ends are made of copper, also known as the aluminum plastic pipe. At present, only GREE and the United States all use pure copper connection tube, other brands only high-end machine only use pure copper connection tube, the ordinary model is the aluminum plastic tube. I hope my answer can help you!
- Q:How can argon arc welding of aluminum pipe be welded?
- Like other argon arc welding, argon filled tube after welding, but the welding material should be selected, and pipe materials as can be.
- Q:How to control the hardness of aluminum pipe?
- As a kind of high strength aluminum alloy, heat treatment can be strengthened, annealing, quenching and heat under the condition of rigid plasticity, good welding, gas welding and argon arc welding in aluminum has the tendency of intergranular crack formation; aluminum hardening in quenching and cold cutting performance is good and bad in annealing state when.
- Q:Seamless tubes and welded aluminum performance is what is the difference between
- Seamless aluminium bearing is better than welded aluminum tube, seamless texture is relatively uniform, there will be a small amount of loss in the pipe part of the chemical composition of weld, so the mechanical performance slightly worse but not big difference. Seamless pipe is recommended if it is used for elbow. The welded pipe is easy to crack. Bending radius is relatively large, then no problem.
- Q:Example: 50 of the diameter of the hollow aluminum can aluminum plate and a 80*80 can be welded? Equipment and process needed..Additional points can be added...
- The aluminum plate drilling ahead, just put the tube into the principle, and then argon arc welding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$50 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 100,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us