||1000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use,Insulation Material
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Coil 1060 Aluminum Alloy H14 Temper
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What is insulated aluminum?
- AirBake is available either natural (just plain aluminum) or nonstick, which is coated with a similar material to other nonstick cookware. What's insulated about it is this: The pan is actually two layers separated by an air pocket. If you put it directly over a heating element, the lower layer heats the air inside, which heats the upper layer. A single-ply aluminum sheet will get very hot and tend to burn the pizza, because it absorbs radiant energy from the element more quickly than the pizza can conduct it away. The insulating air layer slows down the heat transfer and helps to keep your pizza from burning. So if you prefer non-non-stick cookware, get the AirBake Natural line.
- Q:Can I hand stamp aluminium with letters in a form of small pendants? Or aluminum looks bad?
- Aluminum okorder.com and check their prices on sterling silver sheet. I think it's the best place online, with excellent service and really super-reasonable prices. I buy all my wire and metals there.
- Q:A good way to clean aluminum?
- Bare aluminum surfaces tend to corrode and go dull when left exposed to the air. That's just the way things are. If you want. you could use a lot of elbow grease and a metal polishing compound like Simichrome to shine up your manifold, then spray it with clear-coat paint to help keep it bright. Just be sure that if you do use clear-coat paint, that it will stand up to the high temperatures of your engine compartment.
- Q:Aluminum roll 220 kg.0.3 thickness, 500 width, roll diameter is how much?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Nah, when I was a baby I took baths in aluminum pie tins all the time.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- You can use laser sensor.
- Q:Is anodized aluminum rust-proof?
- Aluminum would be an ideal material stainless steel a better one, aluminum does not rust it deteriorates to electrolite when in contact with salt water and a magnetic or ferrus metal. Therefore as long as your boat is fitted with salt water anodes it should create no problems if not it will deteriorate rapidly in salt water. All powered salt water craft/vessels carry anodes ie there is an anode fitted to the aluminum drive leg of an outboard or Z drive if intended for salt water use, On larger ships the anodes are normally fixed to the rudder blade so equip your platform the same. Zink anodes are cheap and available at every salt water chandlers. You should also use non ferrus bolts and screws to screw your construction together with, or to fix it to the hull, or better make a set of jigs to suit shape size and then get it TIG welded never mix ferrus and non ferrus metals in the presence of salt water without a zink anode, the damage is rapid and attacks the structure of the non ferrus metal creating an electric field and destroying the weakest current catalyst ie the aluminum itself. The non ferrus metals that in general maritime use that are are not so much effected by salt water are phosphor bronze, brass,and copper.Non of these would be suitable for making your platform, therefore aluminum. If weight is not a problem though i would recommend a middle grade stainless steel such as se 80 or around that grade, And again it would be better to be TIG welded than bolted together, bolts are subject to movement (especially at sea) and therefore hole enlargement. As are safety standard pop rivets.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is marine grade aluminum? i came across marine grade aluminum (grade 6082), somebody was telling it is a special grade, i checked in internet, there is nothing specific in marine grade 6082, every manufacturer can produce it. please clarify. thanks
- Q:Does the process of recycling Aluminum..?
- Aluminum recycling is very cost-effective. Unlike most materials, metal recycling pollutes less than producing new product because most of the pollution is created by mining and smelting ore.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range