||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Glass Wall
||Alloy Or Not:
Aluminum Coils 3003 H14 H24 Mill Finished
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Aluminum, it takes more energy (0.89 J vs. 0.45 J) to heat it up 1 degree Celsius per gram. For example, 1 Joule of energy would heat 1 gram Al only 1.x deg C, while Fe would heat up by more than 2. Might wanna throw in something about thermal conductivity k for some bonus points.
- Q:Can the color coated aluminum roll be bent easily and won't break?
- Weathering resistance. The weight of a unit volume is the lightest of all metal materials. It is widely used in fields such as pigments, balcony packaging, and is not susceptible to corrosion. It is durable and beautiful in appearance. Specially applied to the interior of public places, colour coated aluminium rolls have become one of the most popular top decorative materials: polyester coated aluminum rolls (PE). According to the surface film forming structure, fluorocarbon coating can be divided into two kinds: traditional fluorocarbon and nano fluorocarbon coating. The biggest advantage is that the strength of the fluorocarbon coating is incomparable. It is a new type of material which has recently emerged in the field of doors and windows.
- Q:Aluminum ... Oxidized?
- Yes aluminum does oxidize just like any other metal. The difference is that aluminum oxidizes the same color as the metal therefore you cannot tell that is oxidizing. Once is oxidizes a little bit, the oxidize protects the metal and it does not oxidize any more.
- Q:Why doesn't aluminium oxide dissolve in water?
- It does dissolve, but only slightly. It has a solubility of about 0.0001 under atmospheric pressure, it doesn't dissolve because the aluminium is extremely strongly bonded to oxygen, so it can't dissociate very much at all. If you want to dissolve aluminium oxide, you should use an alkaline solution.
- Q:How do I deal with too much aluminum powder when the aluminum strips are divided?
- For example, the wind speed control did not meet the requirements, or not in accordance with the explosion-proof ventilation system requirements set, including pipeline setting, setting, filter series parallel is the selection of explosion-proof, whether Mars and extinguishing measures.
- Q:Who knows the color coated aluminum roll, that is, roll coating manufacturers? Yes, let me know!
- I don't know if there are any regional restrictions. The ones over there in Guangdong are pretty clear. Just like Jadali, new Korea and force equal, those are good.
- Q:Do recycling sites reimburse you for aluminum tabs?
- that is correct. salvage yards will be happy to buy you aluminum. 60 cents per pound sounds about right. what are you doing with your cans?
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:What is in aluminum foil? What is its molar mass?
- just use aluminum and goto the periodic table of elements. its all aluminum. they used to make it of tin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range