||Decorations,Door & Window,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Coils 3003 H14 H24 From Supplier Factory Price
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:cleaning aluminium utensils.....how?
- To clean discolored aluminum you can also heat 2 teaspoons cream of tarter per quart of water. It would be best to let the cooker soak in the mixture, but that might be difficult depending on the size of your cooker. Lemon juice or lime juice should also help because they have citric acid. You could cut a lemon in half and rub the halves on the cooker, then try scrubbing with something that has some texture to it (rough sponge or steel wool). The try the vinegar or cream of tarter mixture again. Whatever you use, don't try bleach as it is highly alkaline and dissolves aluminum. This leaves copper deposits can make it turn black.
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- As rowlfe said, aluminium does not exist free in nature. There are quite a number of minerals and compounds containing aluminum that are phosphorescent, though--there is a long list in the link below. The primary ore of aluminum is bauxite, but I don't think it is typically phosphorescent though it may be under certain circumstances. . Technically, aluminum is not man-made, so be careful using that term. All aluminum in existence is created in supernova explosions during star death. (This IS the Astronomy Space forum, after all.) All pure aluminum metal is *refined* by man, but the element itself isn't man-made. (There are some transuranic elements such as plutonium that do not exist in nature and have only been made by humans, so the point is relevant though perhaps not pertinent to your question. Aluminum isn't one of them, though.) . Edit: If you don't learn what you want here, you might consider reposting this question in the Geology section. That bunch probably knows more about minerals and such than the Astronomy Space crowd does.
- Q:Who knows about how much money can be sold in a three metre high similar aluminum door?
- Aluminum is not valuable now. Look at it
- Q:Aluminium extraction cost?
- These are the points to think about: The high cost of the process because of the huge amounts of electricity it uses. This is so high because to produce 1 mole of aluminium which only weighs 27 g you need 3 moles of electrons. You are having to add a lot of electrons (because of the high charge on the ion) to produce a small mass of aluminium (because of its low relative atomic mass). Energy and material costs in constantly replacing the anodes. Energy and material costs in producing the cryolite, some of which gets lost during the electrolysis. The key cost of the electrolysis and the cost of electricity. This will depend which country you are in, which you don't tell us. If freely available hydroelectric power is available, this makes a huge difference. IF you are in the US, the costs of extracting aluminium or any metal is 70% to 95% of the current market value. Aluminium is selling at about $1500/tonne, then the cost of extracting it can be around $1200/tonne.
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:How many 330 ml aluminium cans is equivalent to a roll of aluminium foil 30cmx10m (abt 12 inch by 3 feet)?
- idk but i sure hope u are recycling all that foil
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum, unlucky # 13. or...Aluminum, fun to say-hard to chew. Aluminum says, stop staring at my cans. I 3 recycling.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- isotopic okorder.com type environmental hazards of aluminum in the search bar and press search
- Q:What is in aluminum foil? What is its molar mass?
- just use aluminum and goto the periodic table of elements. its all aluminum. they used to make it of tin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range