Aluminum Cladding Sheet for Roofing Decoration
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Aluminum Cladding Sheet for Roofing Decoration Description：
Aluminum Cladding Sheet for Roofing Decoration is produced advanced technology. Selecting qualified materials and the products have been tested and approved by National Test and Inspection Center for Building Materials, and also tested and approved by European and American Quality Testing System, in accordance with GB/T17748-1999 standards. As one of the international famous brands, IDEABOND developed and researched new products on the basis of aluminum-plastic plate, including fireproof aluminum-plastic composite plate, titanium zinc composite plate, titanium compound plate and stainless steel composite plate etc.
When selecting materials, quality is our utmost imperative but suitability for a particular building and climate is also vital. We consider a material cost-effective and appropriate for a project only if it can retain its function and appearance in the face of environmental influences for decades to come. Long inte
rvals between cleaning and ease of maintenance are further considerations.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Cladding Sheet for Roofing Decoration ：
Good Corrosion Resistance
3. Aluminum Cladding Sheet for Roofing Decoration Images:
4. Aluminum Cladding Sheet for Roofing Decoration Specification:
|Alloy No.||Thickness |
|A1050,A1060, A1070,A1100||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H12,H22,H14,H16,H18, H24,H26,etc|
|A5052 ,A5005,A5083,A5754||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H18,H24,H32,H34,H111,H112 ,etc|
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:I am looking at buying a used 1983-84 Eldorado but have read some things about the reliability of the aluminum engine. Any thoughts? Thanks.
- 1984 Cadillac
- Q:Solid aluminum or solid wooden boxes-no glass top. Would glass make the temperature rise more quickly? (ie Solar)? Thanks.Joseph
- solid aluminum. this is because aluminum absorb more heat than wood and this heat is then transferred to the food.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- Composite aluminum plate is also called aluminum composite plate,The aluminum composite plate and aluminum sheet belong to curtain wall decoration materialThe difference between the two liesThe aluminum sheet is also called the pure aluminum sheet, and the single aluminum plate is coated with decorative paint on the aluminum plate surface,Aluminum composite plate is two layers of relatively thin and some also coated with aluminum decorative paint, and a middle plastic or honeycomb core, corrugated core, fireproof core plate composite. Contains aluminium composite panel, aluminum honeycomb board, aluminum composite corrugated board, aluminum composite wood plate, aluminum plate with the stone composite.According to the raw material composition, the aluminum single board price will be higher
- Q:will it influence powder injection effect after wiping the oil contamination on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- no, but I'm not certain.
- Q:The furnace above is only hot enough to melt lead, but isn't hot enough to melt aluminum. I'm not looking for a blowtorch, or something too expensive or could melt gold, but just something that i can buy and is like the one above but isn't that expensive and can melt aluminum. Thanks!
- Aluminum melts below 1300F These gold and silver melters like the one in the link go to 2000F or more and should work for aluminum. I guess more small melters of metals want to melt gold and silver than aluminum.
- Q:Does aluminum foil keep food warm or cool, or is it just a convenient material to cover food with?
- It can insulate food, depending on how thick it is or how many layers you use. Aluminum foil is multi-functional: 1) Acts as a lid if you don't have one for any pot or pan. 2) As you mentioned: its a convenient material to cover food. 3) Can be used for lining the drip tray on your stove top for easy clean up. 4) Can be used as a non-stick liner for sheet pans when baking cookies or brownies. 5) Fish can be wrapped in aluminium foil and then steamed in the oven.
- Q:I am trying to find away of turning aluminum oxide or alumina into just aluminum. Please post all ideas i dont care how crazy.
- ensure u have distilled water cuz if there is salt in it, u might finally end up freeing chlorine interior the air and die. haha. ok, take a 9 -12 volt battery or something like that and placed 2 wires from the positve and unfavourable ends interior the water. the only cord that bubbles extra is the hydrogen. so turn a attempt tube and placed it interior the water and so as that there is not any air interior the attempt tube. whilst the cord is going in, the hydrogen will fill it up and u'll be left with organic hydrogen interior the tube. i don't be conscious of if i defined it perfect yet there are a team of video clips on youtube. examine them out.
- Q:AND WAT R THE THECNOLOGICAL ANDCOSTS AND BENEFITESOF USING ALUMINUM? what health -related and environment-related issues gave surface as aresult of its widespread use in society?
- airplanes are made from aluminum. certain beverages are also. aluminum is cheaper and lighter. the biggest problem is the amount of electricity that it takes to make aluminum
- Q:5052 can aluminum plate be machined with laser cutting machine?
- Can cut, but the incision does have cut marks, if processing 3 mm below the thickness, incision quality will be better.
- Q:Can someone explain the movement of electrons in a pure block of aluminum metal? At they free to move around between similar energy levels? Are they bound to Al atoms? What about orbital overlap?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like