Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105:
Aluminium coil/sheet are of a wide range of specifications, and they are widely used in:Interior: wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...Exterior: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies, tunnels,column covers , renovations...Advertisement: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105 :
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
Image of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105:
Specifications of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105:
A1100,A3003, A8011 etc
Standard width:1200 1240mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
1.5T/coil,2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Color coated, Embossed, mill finish,
As to RAL
10 - 90%(EN ISO-2813:1994)
P E : more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Help balancing chemistry equation Aluminum metal reacts with hydrochloric acid, HCl, to form hydrogen gas?
- Aluminum reacts with HCl ... This is a single replacement reaction in which aluminum replaces hydrogen ion. Aluminum metal is oxidized by H+, and H+ is reduced by aluminum metal. Chloride ion is a spectator ion. You also need to know that aluminum usually exhibits a +3 oxidation state. This means that there will be three chloride ions (oxidation number of -1) for each aluminum. 2Al(s) + 6HCl(aq) -- 2AlCl3(aq) + 3H2(g)
- Q:Is stainless steel harder than aluminum?
- It depends. If you are talking about pure Al, then yes, any SS alloy is harder than pure Al. However... There are a huge range of stainless steel alloys and they can be processed in ways which produce a large range of hardness. Similarly, there are a huge range of Al alloys with a huge range of hardness values. If you are really interested in hardness values, you need to be specific about which materials you are talking about.
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- just put them on
- Q:Aluminium Vs Mild Steel Vs Galv?
- That is actually a complicated question that may need serious engineering. First of all, pure aluminum is rather soft and flexible and you may need to consider an aluminum alloy, perhaps an alloy used in aircraft structures to resists loads. The nature of the load (concentrated or distributed) may affect how the channel tends to bend and the strength needed to resist bending. C channels many tend to bend, shear, twist or buckle and could also fail where loads are applied or at end connections. Likely, mechanical engineers would make a freebody diagram of the channel and study its loading and physical restraints to calculate the strengths needed. Then it is likely a safety factor (10%, 50%, etc. extra strength) would be required depending upon the consequences of failure. If public safety is at issue, calculations should be performed (or checked) by a licensed professional engineer. Because channels (usually) can not be custom made at rolling mills (unless there is a huge order) the next larger available channel in the correct alluminum alloy may be required. Often insurance and product liability demand a correct solution. If the existing mild steel flange works, it (or an assembly drawing) could be presented to show the necessary configuration and help identify possible interferences if channel dimensions must change. Depending upon environment (wet, dry etc.) mixing metal parts may raise corosion concerns. For example, drainage from copper flashings on roofs tends to corode aluminum gutters. Aluminum alloy will likely be more expensive than mild steel and titanium would be stronger and lighter than aluminum (and is now being used in aircrafts) but would be even more expensive. Channel cost may be more important in a large production run than in a one of a kind structure.
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Sorry, but copper is just the opposite of aluminum. It soaks up heat like a sponge and doesn't dissipate it quickly. Try heating a piece of copper tubing and see how long it takes before you can touch it.
- Q:how to make safeway and diamond aluminum foil?
- they start with a huge block of aluminum, then run that forth and back between giant steel cylinders until it is a relatively thin and very long sheet of metal. Then this sheet is run trough a series of these drums until it is foil of the required thickness. Then they cut the wide foil in strips of the right width and package it for sale. Hope this helps.
- Q:Interesting facts about aluminum?
- indexed here are some exciting generally non exciting info related to the factor Al, its is a metalloid, a comparatively severe density, malleable, that is drawn into twine, stable conductors of electric energy, can mirror warmth and gentle-weight, remains a stable room temperature (25 levels celsius), does not comfortably combine with different metalloids yet combines with non metals. exciting fact a steel and a non steel have the applications to create a salt. Al. guard homes of the two steel and non-steel homes. such homes of non metals are comfortable and fragile, low melthing factors, combine with metals,undesirable conductors for warmth and electrical energy, have little luster and have low melting factors.
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- Oil removal effect is not good rolling oil remover oil extrusion is not complete, coiling in aluminum strip surface residual oil too much, after coiling because of oil coated on the aluminum coil inside played a supporting role in the beginning of aluminum roll edge round, with aluminum coil of diameter increases, the inner pressure increases.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- I use aluminium foil often for baking however I use baking paper between the food and the foil. I am sure it is safe to use foil, however I find that on occasions the foil sticks to the food, so I use the non stick paper between. I hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range