Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Circle Cutting Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Circle Cutting:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Circle Cutting:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Circle Cutting Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is an aluminum car engine as durable as steel/iron ?
- ALuminum engines are close to durablity of the Iron Engines based on the assumption that you use aluminum engines only for gasoline engines. THe pressure and temperature inside it will be 2-3Mpa and 1000 degrees celsius. If you have very efficient radiator, there is not much damage to the material. The only factors that might reduce its life would be operating it in a higher temperature for a longer time. Lets say driving it in desert with A/C on and with less lubricating oil for a long duration everyday throughout the year. But ignoring the above case, aluminum are close to the durablity of the Iron engines.
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- Copper is: -harder to oxidize -more ductile -better conductor of electricity -has a longer 'lifespan'
- Q:Difference between aluminium roll gate and iron roll gate
- Structurally, there is no difference, but the aluminum roll gate weight is light, the motor needs little effect, save power;
- Q:What are the manufacturers of color coated aluminium rolls made of aluminium in Jiangsu?
- Products are widely used in high-end architectural curtain walls and interior and exterior wall decoration, roofing systems, materials, food packaging, home appliances and other fields. Our products are of high quality, bright colors, complete specifications, and can meet the different needs of customers.
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- Aluminum is indeed very bad for us. I avoid drinking from aluminum cans and using foil. Also, anyone using a microwave should definitely use glass dishes that are microwave safe. It is important to never use plastic wrap or plastic dishes in the microwave because carcinogens are released when the plastic is heated up. It basically cooks the toxins right into your food.
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is purified by washing with sodium hydroxide and then seeding with dry ice. The purified aluminium oxide is then dissolved in molten cryolite at 900 degrees C (the electrolyte). It is electrolysed with grapite anodes and a graphite cathode that acts as the vessel for the reaction. Anode; 2 O2- - O2(g) + 4e Cathode: Al3+ + 3e - Al(l)
- Q:aluminum can recycling?
- They are worth about $0.01 per can. You can take them to any scrap metal yard.
- Q:What is in aluminum foil? What is its molar mass?
- just use aluminum and goto the periodic table of elements. its all aluminum. they used to make it of tin.
- Q:Is there a type of acid that will dissolve aluminium but not iron or steel?
- I am quite sure any acid strong enough to dissolve aluminium would be able to dissolve iron and steel, as acid + metal equations can be substituted with any metal and any acid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range