Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:Economics-Assume the cost of aluminum used by soft-drink companies increases. Which of the following correctl?
- Are okorder.com/... so less than $.02 per can. So even if aluminum costs doubled, the extra $.02 per can would be too small to change any retail prices over. (Note how many retail prices end in .99 because of psychological reasons rather than reflecting real costs.) No change in price, no reason for demand to change. Suppliers will lose money, but they won't lose enough to change their production levels. If aluminum costs rise even more, packagers will look for a cheaper option. They already moved from glass bottles to steel cans and then to heavy 3 oz. aluminum cans. And over the years, they've been cutting back on the amount of aluminum per can. Why assume technology is at a standstill? Of course the classic Ec 1 theory answer is that in a competitive market, profit margins are low so any increase in costs have to result in higher prices. For normal goods, higher prices mean lower sales.
- Q:Stainless steal with aluminum?
- If its is stainless steel, it will not have an aluminium coating. Stainless steel and aluminium don't go well together due to their different atomic compositions and the way they react with oxygen, producing a phenomenon known as Galvanic Corrosion when certain metals come into contact. You are safe with your pan. It does not have an Aluminium coating, as it could not be released on the market if it were Aluminium coated Stainless Steel due to Health and Safety and Food Hygeine standards.
- Q:Why is the cable of aluminum foil shielding or foil material not applicable to TV monitoring system?
- For SYV video TV monitoring on the line, because the closed-circuit television monitoring system generally adopts the point-to-point direct transmission of the video signal, no external modulation device, its shielding performance (anti-jamming) is mainly rely on the shielding net, so the shielding performance of the SYV video line (anti-jamming) from both quality and technology have more stringent requirements, from technology to discuss and consider the shielding net SYV video line made a dense wire rod manufacturers, weaving more reasonable and full use of materials, in order to ensure the shielding of the closed-circuit television monitoring system can (anti jamming performance), SYV video line continuously according to the practical application to improve the improvement, this is usually the nominal implementation of the enterprise standard factory".In addition, television surveillance video signals are baseband transmission, and point to point transmission in the same frequency bandwidth requires better shielding!! Stronger anti-interference ability!! Cable TV has better performance in this area than video lines. Therefore, the video line is recommended for television monitoring, instead of using an aluminum foil shielding line.
- Q:which is a better conductor of electric. Aluminum or germanium?
- Aluminum. Aluminum is classified as metallic, germanium is classified as semi-metallic.
- Q:What temperature needed to keep the aluminium foil spray lacquer having the adhesive force
- To judge the adhesive force of oil paint of aluminium paper,we should heat the double paint formulations and the curing agent of the lacquer to 80 degree and 150 degree.
- Q:Performance of aluminum foil and how does it insulate heat? Describe it precisely and in detail and better give the source
- Aluminum foil can’t insulate heat by itself but it has strong conductivity for heat. Its function is to reflect heat source.
- Q:can aluminium 2x4's be used outdoors?
- I think it will work fine. Be sure it's aluminium and not sheet metal.
- Q:How does the aluminum foil fit the sealed plastic bottle mouth?
- The key is not to move it after sealing and place it in a relatively quiet place. It was cut off from the outside world and became a small vacuum. Store objects and handle objects well.
- Q:What is the tallest aluminum skysraper?
- I don't know that I've ever heard of a skyscraper made of aluminum. Although aluminum is almost as strong as steel (tensile strength), it's modulus of elasticity is about 1/3 that of steel, so it would tend to sway in the breeze about 3 times as much as a steel structure. And vibrations from earthquakes would be a real problem (more of a problem than it already is for steel).
- Q:Carbon or Aluminum frames...?
- Carbon frames have a big weight advantage over aluminum frames. Carbon is stiffer. Stiffness is the key to a road bike because it prevents lateral movement or bends in the frame that can loose power efficiency. Depending on what type of manufacturer, aluminum frames have gotten a lot better over the years. They are becoming more stiffer and lighter. You compare a carbon frame to a aluminum frame, there might not even be a big advantage. A lot of manufactures are making mediocre carbon frames that just aren't that great for twice the price of a aluminum frame. There are also Carbon/Alloy frames where the alloy frame can have a carbon rear seatstay and/or chainstay. Those features help dampen the road vibrations and loose weight. If you are into a lot of racing, a carbon frame would likely to fit your preference. If you are more of a recreational speedy rider, an aluminum frame bike is more preferable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range