Structure of Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application:
Aluminium Color Coated Coil for Roofing Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- It has been sooted.
- Q:Aluminium extraction cost?
- These are the points to think about: The high cost of the process because of the huge amounts of electricity it uses. This is so high because to produce 1 mole of aluminium which only weighs 27 g you need 3 moles of electrons. You are having to add a lot of electrons (because of the high charge on the ion) to produce a small mass of aluminium (because of its low relative atomic mass). Energy and material costs in constantly replacing the anodes. Energy and material costs in producing the cryolite, some of which gets lost during the electrolysis. The key cost of the electrolysis and the cost of electricity. This will depend which country you are in, which you don't tell us. If freely available hydroelectric power is available, this makes a huge difference. IF you are in the US, the costs of extracting aluminium or any metal is 70% to 95% of the current market value. Aluminium is selling at about $1500/tonne, then the cost of extracting it can be around $1200/tonne.
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
- Q:What does 1060 of the 1060 Aluminum rolls stand for?
- Purity can reach more than 99%. Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple, and the price is relatively cheap. It is the most commonly used series in the conventional industries.
- Q:aluminum for thermite?
- In 35+ years of demonstrating the thermite reaction, I have used fine aluminium powder to quite visible small bits. The proportions don't seem too critical, but try and keep near the amounts represented by the balanced eqtn. The difficult bit is getting the wretched stuff to ignite. With some mixes several strands of magnesium ribbon as fuse still wouldn't get it to ignite. I found a pile of 'ignition powder' at the base of the Mg often helped. There was a good commercial one available in the UK but I often made one up, main ingredients barium peroxide and magnesium powder, about 50/50. Needless to say, ignite with this mix where you won't breathe any nasty fumes. To get a good result, if I didn't use a proper crucible, I shaped one of Al foil about the capacity of 2-3 eggcups. This was put on sand in a big coffee tin, then more sand added to fill round the sides. This would give a good amount of iron. I once made the mistake of rushing in too quickly to get out the red hot iron.... and completely melted the ends of a large pair of Nickel tongs!
- Q:The export aluminum volume is CIF. If there is no insurance policy, how will the customs premium be collected?
- The customs will not charge your premium the premium you can write but if you are a refund if there will be some impact because of the tax rebate minus the freight and insurance premium so you consider the premium but you can write less Never mind if you need shipping or shipping insurance declaration business can contact me oh
- Q:Will aluminum foil go off in a metal detector?
- Aluminum Detector
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Steel is heavier, which makes the frame sturdier, but having gone from a 1973 Shoop two horse steel bumper pull to a 2008 Wrangler Aspen aluminum three horse slant w/ tack room, the new trailer, at 16', is so much lighter than the old, even with three horses in it. There is a definite savings in gasoline! Our truck never changed. We are still pulling with our 1999 Dodge Ram Lariat 1500 4x4. But we did have a brake box installed in truck! The trailer was manufactured with a brake/fuse box electric brakes.
- Q:Anybody in Erode who does the aluminium anodising? (Aluminum anodizing or extrusion?)?
- KSR Agency Products Services Aluminum AnodisingAluminum ExtrusionsArchitectural GlassesBus BarComposite Panels Elevation Glass FittingsFalse CeilingHeat Sink Sections About Us KSR Agency is well-known, veteran-owned business enterprise. Our company is a promising manufacturer and supplier of wide range of Aluminum Extrusion channels and Anodizing Aluminum that includes the following products o Glass Fittings for Elevation o Bus Bars o Heat Sink Sections o Aluminum Extrusions o Architectural Glasses o False ceiling o Partitions o Composite Panels Our Anodizing methodologies: o Type I - Chromic Acid Anodize o Type II - Sulphuric Acid Anodize o Type III - Hard Anodize o Class 1 - Non-dyed o Class 2 - Dyed Our range of products has huge demand and widely accepted by many people all across for their outstanding features and are available in various patterns, designs, sizes, shapes. We use the best grade raw material and advanced methods of production in the process of manufacturing these products. Our products meet the international standards in quality that assures excellent performance in usage and customized as per the clients' specification and necessity. We deliver the orders within a stipulated time frame. Contact Details KSR Agency No. 45, Mudali Thottam, Bharathi Nagar, Sulai, Chittode Road, Erode - 638004, Tamil Nadu, India Mr. Sendhil Kumar +(91)-9739956109 Mr. Rajendran +(91)-9842876614
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range