||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
6063 Alloy H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Aluminum is from team 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and desires 5 to fill it. it fairly is going to react with any aspects from team 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
- Q:How much is a ton gate of Jiangxi aluminium roll?
- Roll gate installation guide and measurement:The height h (the ground to the top of the doorway height);The table width (the distance between left to right, generally can be divided into single, double, three car garage);H (the height of lintel beam bottom to the height of the ceiling. If there is a beam or stringer in the room, it should be calculated as the distance between the top of the hole and the beam;
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:is Aluminum a di-molecule thing,?
- No, you're thinking of diatomic molecules like dinitrogen and dihydrogen which come in pairs because forming a covalent bond with another atom fills up their electron shell which is what makes them most stable. Metals don't tend to form covalent bonds in bulk but have a kind of ionic bond. You could search for 'metallic bonding' and I imagine some helpful sites would appear. Basically, the electrons are shared, that's what makes metals conductors of electricity. kind regards
- Q:steel or aluminum?
- I'd say it's about even now. Each metal has its advantages and disadvantages. Al is lighter than Fe so it's favored in transportation; even though Al is more expensive than Fe it pays in fuel savings. Al replaced Fe in cans because we can taste Fe more easily. In the future look for composites to obsolete both metals.
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- Because aluminium is usually used as an alloy, it has to be treated and extracted from the scrap first. This is done by putting it through the same process as extracting the metal from bauxite, which is extraction of pure aluminium oxide and electrolysing it to get the metal. I agree that electrolysis of aluminium oxide costs a lot. However, the efficiency of the recycling is higher, since the aluminium is relatively pure (bauxite is not), and it prevents perfectly usable aluminium being consigned to the scrap heap (preventing landfill at the same time).
- Q:Engines: Aluminum block vs. Iron block?
- Aluminum's main advantages are weight and increased mpg for CAFE regulations. If you are going to keep your car to 150,000 miles eitheir block material will do. But if you are going to keep it 300,000 to the bitter, bitter end, you are better off with iron.
- Q:WHERE TO FIND ALUMINIUM 10 POINTS?
- Aluminum is found mostly in bauxite ore. The are big deposits of bauxite ore located in Australia, Guinea, and Brazil. The biggest bauxite mines are located in Ghana, Jamaica and Russia
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- Marine Grade Aluminum
- Q:what are the primaary iuses of the element aluminum?
- Aluminum is from team 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and desires 5 to fill it. it rather is going to react with any factors from team 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range