||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
6061 Alloy H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What's the color coated aluminum roll?
- Colour coated aluminium coil product information:Product category: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE), fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF)Mylar coated aluminum coilIs a kind of anti UV ultraviolet coating, polyester resin is used in the main chain of ester containing polymer polymer as monomer, add alkyd resin, UV absorber according to gloss, can be divided into sub light and high light series. The utility model is especially suitable for indoor decoration and advertisement boards.Fluorocarbon coating aluminum coilFluorocarbon resin is a kind of fluorocarbon resin, which is composed of pigments, alcohols, esters, solvents and assistants. High temperature barbecue film,The molecular structure of the coating is close and has super weatherability. Fluorocarbon coatings can be divided into two kinds: traditional fluorocarbon and nano fluorocarbon coating according to the surface film forming structure.The utility model is especially suitable for the decoration and display of indoor, outdoor decoration, commercial chain, exhibition advertisement, etc. in public places
- Q:How many 330 ml aluminium cans is equivalent to a roll of aluminium foil 30cmx10m (abt 12 inch by 3 feet)?
- Are you recycling them? If so it could be quite interseting as you are not using detergent and water to wash up? Who knows? How bad do you feel? I imagine that it's not great in the big scheme of things as re-using is the best option before re-cycling.
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:what is aircraft grade aluminum?
- Aluminum is never used in it's pure form. It is always used as an alloy - in combination with other metals and substances. The phrase aircraft grade aluminum is a bit misleading because there are a large number of different grades of aluminum used on aircraft - some of them aren't very special at all, but some of the grades are highly specialized, down to the micro-structure of the metal. Different grades of aluminum contain different quantities of other substances may have been forged or wrought in different types of processes. Typically high performance military aircraft will utilize very grade materials. The common characteristics of high grade aluminum alloys are it's ability to withstand heat and fracturing they are also extremely light. When people advertise products like keys made from aircraft grade aluminum it makes me laugh - because it's most likely to be the same grade aluminum they use to make tray stands, certainly not the same grade they use for structural components! Hope this helps!
- Q:Vinyl Siding vs. Repainting Existing Aluminum ?
- Aluminum Siding Vs Vinyl Siding
- Q:question about aluminum?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- Aluminum Iodide is AlI3 - one aluminum atom bonded to three Iodine atoms. Look up the atomic weight of Aluminum. Look up the atomic weight of Iodine. Al / 43.7g =3 X Iodine / mass Mass of Iodine required = 43.7 X Atomic weight of Iodine X 3 / Atomic weight of Aluminum
- Q:best place to find aluminum?
- TRY A LOCAL HARDWARE STORE
- Q:Aluminum's differences?
- Aluminum is very light. Pot metal, also known as white metal, die-cast zinc, or monkey metal, is a slang term that refers to alloys that consist of inexpensive, low-melting point metals used to make fast, inexpensive castings. There is no scientific metallurgical standard for pot metal; common metals in pot metal include zinc, lead, copper, tin, magnesium, aluminium, iron, and cadmium. The primary advantage of pot metal is that it is quick and easy to cast. Due to its low melting temperature no sophisticated foundry equipment is needed and specialized molds are not necessary. It is sometimes used to experiment with molds and ideas before using metals of higher quality. Examples of items created from pot metal include toys, furniture fittings, tool parts, electronics components, and automotive parts. Pot metal can be prone to instability over time, as it has a tendency to bend, distort, crack, shatter, and pit with age. The low boiling point of zinc and the fast cooling of the newly-cast part often allow air bubbles to remain within the cast part, weakening the metal. Many of the components of pot metal are susceptible to corrosion from airborne acids and other contaminants, and the internal corrosion of the metal often causes the decorative plating to flake off. Pot metal is not easily glued, soldered or welded. At one time, pot metal referred to a copper alloy that was primarily alloyed with lead. 67% Cu, 29% Pb 4% Sb and 80% Cu, 20% Pb were common formulations. The primary component of pot metal is zinc, but often the caster adds other metals to the mix to strengthen the cast part, improve the flow of the molten metal, or to reduce cost.[dubious – discuss] With a low melting point of 419 °C (786 °F), zinc is often alloyed with other metals including lead, tin, aluminium and copper.
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- The layers between the extrusion effect increases, there is a high speed roll out effect, so that the support of oil film between layer and layer thinning, especially edge thinning, lost support of the aluminum layer partial collapse, there is the edge of the water ripple condition serious if the aluminum layer a big part of the in-plane film thickness thinning, will occur due to the inner tension decreases, torque generated in the outer layer of the strong rolling tension, will roll toward the side with the offset, coil diameter is larger, the offset will become increasingly large, even from the reel, offset The direction is uncertain, but from the analysis of stress can be analyzed;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range