||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1060 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:is a stainless steel cookware set with an aluminum core fine for cooking?
- The aluminum is encased in the stainless steel, usually as a thick disk in the bottom. It is an excellent conductor of heat and holds the heat well once it gets hot. All you see is the stainless, none of the aluminum because it's between two layers of stainless in the bottom of the pots. You are right, you don't want food cooked in straight aluminum, some metal taste can transfer to certain foods. That won't happen with stainless.
- Q:Has the aluminum bat ruined USA born players?
- no, i have to disagree, wooden bats are extremly heavy for little league kids for one, and in high school its more enjoyable to see the ball sail with the metal bat, it might be a big adjustment, but if you wanna play in the bigs you wont let something like a wooden bat stand in the way =D
- Q:who invented aluminum and or aluminum foil?
- Well, God invented aluminum, as it is an ELEMENT. The other, I don't know.
- Q:ladders can be made using aluminium alloy,fiber glass and wood.?
- get fiber glass,they will last a long time
- Q:what is aircraft grade aluminum?
- Aluminum is never used in it's pure form. It is always used as an alloy - in combination with other metals and substances. The phrase aircraft grade aluminum is a bit misleading because there are a large number of different grades of aluminum used on aircraft - some of them aren't very special at all, but some of the grades are highly specialized, down to the micro-structure of the metal. Different grades of aluminum contain different quantities of other substances may have been forged or wrought in different types of processes. Typically high performance military aircraft will utilize very grade materials. The common characteristics of high grade aluminum alloys are it's ability to withstand heat and fracturing they are also extremely light. When people advertise products like keys made from aircraft grade aluminum it makes me laugh - because it's most likely to be the same grade aluminum they use to make tray stands, certainly not the same grade they use for structural components! Hope this helps!
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- 0.550mm = 0.055cm 0.055 x 1 x 1 = 0.055cc x 2.699g/cc = 0.1484g Al. Mol.mass = 27 g/mole 0.1484 ÷ 27 = 0.0055 moles. (5.5 x10-³)
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:What does 1060 of the 1060 Aluminum rolls stand for?
- At present, most of the circulation in the market is 1050 and 1060 series. 1000 series aluminium plate to determine the minimum aluminum content in this series according to the amount of the last two Arabia figures, such as the 1050 series of the last two Arabia number 50, according to the international brand naming principles, content must reach 99.5% to the top for qualified products. China's aluminum alloy technology standard (gB/T3880-2006) is also clearly defined, 1050 aluminum content of 99.5%., the same reason, 1060 series aluminum plate aluminum content must reach more than 99.6%.
- Q:What advantages does 0.1*100cm aluminum coil have? Is it suitable for the roof tiling? How is the anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion performance?
- 0.1 aluminum sheet has no intensity, so 0.5-1mm colored steel is often used to make roofing.
- Q:Non-aluminum deoderant??
- Try Crystal's they have the rock version which you have to wet before you use it and they also have he ready to use liquid. I find the liquid form to work best during the summer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range