||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1060 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Not ure
- Q:How to Paint Aluminum Extrusions?
- Your question supposes that you need to Paint the Aluminum Extrusion. The more common thing to do is to Anodize the extrusion. This process coats all surfaces with a hard durable coating. There are several colors available. Actually It's common to use Urethane's to paint Aluminum and the primer isn't simply made for metal, but is specifically for Aluminum. A lot of Airplanes are coated every day in this manner. Methods for coating the insides of tubing have been used for a very long time. You basically fill the tube with primer or coating then drain the excess out (dip method) and difficult shapes can be powder coated or electro static coated. Extrusions can be roller coated after cleaning, vinyls work very well with out priming. Think Toothpaste tubes.
- Q:Which aluminum roll is good?
- Complete product specifications, quality assurance, brand strength has very good cutting characteristics of Gaoyang welding, the main products are pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, aluminum pattern, Japan Sumitomo mirror aluminum, aluminum and other materials imported from South Korea, widely used in home appliance industry, stamping, sheet metal production, decoration, curtain wall, automobile industry, mold processing. Ship manufacturing, pipe insulation, lighting, advertising signs, etc..
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminium will not rust.
- Q:what is the final temperature of 250g of water whose initial Temperature is 25 C if 80-g of aluminum initially?
- Given Data :-- Mass : Aluminium m(a) = 80 g, Water m(w) = 250 g Initial Temperature : Aluminium t₁ = 70 C and Water t₁' = 25 C Final Temperature of both ( aluminium and water ) = T C (assume) Since Aluminium is initially at a temperature higher than that of water, it (aluminium) will lose heat to water . Heat lost by Al = Q = mass of Aluminium x sp.heat capacity of Aluminium x Temp. change = Q = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) cal Heat gained by water = Q' = mass of water x sp.heat capacity of water x Temp. change = Q' = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) According to principle of calorimetery . = Heat lost by aluminium = heat gained by water. = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) = T = 27.9 C .... ( Rounded to one decimal place )...... Answer Answer .
- Q:Real World: Steel or Aluminum for Heat?
- Increasing heat temperature (Highest point) must be less than melting point of the Aluminum (1221 degree Fahrenheit).Now factor of the weight and stabilizing is important to choose the metal in that section .Aluminum is like fire cricket during melting and if be in flounce of the over heating my cause lot of damages .
- Q:WHERE TO FIND ALUMINIUM 10 POINTS?
- Aluminum is found mostly in bauxite ore. The are big deposits of bauxite ore located in Australia, Guinea, and Brazil. The biggest bauxite mines are located in Ghana, Jamaica and Russia
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- (3) the suspension with pay during the period of nursing by the unit responsible during the period of hospitalization; (4) the food allowance according to the standard issued by injured workers
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- You are suggested to use eddy current displacement sensor KD2306 to measure aluminum.
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation? what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation? the answer is +3, but why? how can i figure this out with different ones?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range