||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1060 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum Recycling products?
- Soda cans. Beer cans. Pie tins. Aluminum foil. Traffic signs. A few components of some automobiles like the hood (bonnet) and the cylinder heads for some engines. Airplanes - most all the structure metal and all the skins in all but the newest composite (fiberglass) planes. Aluminum recycling uses so much less energy than refining from bauxite ore that a high percentage of aluminum gets recycled.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- There are aluminum annealing furnace, aluminum alloy quenching furnace, aging furnace and smelting furnace.
- Q:Can aluminium oxide react?
- Like hell, it can.
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- being aluminium it should not rust at all! if it is mill or polished try some very fine steel wool or some type of metal polish should do the trick.
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- Two floor is right, you have to use a thick price on the high. A good job, 2012 way, is dead, and get a color to cope with it, ha ha.
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- Aluminum does not rust or corrode under normal circumstances and if anodized it is already oxidized and covered with the second hardest naturally occurring material on earth alumina , in its gem form it is known as ruby or sapphire.
- Q:How much is a ton gate of Jiangxi aluminium roll?
- Hello, roll gate is usually calculated according to the square count. Is there your Lian Xi?Want to know the size of your installation? The following guidelines and measurement for your reference, you can go out according to the guidelines for measuring hole length and width, a specific size can determine the lattice dielectric.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum cookware?
- Plastic! High temperature plastic! The inside is coated with Teflon a high temp polymer and the outside is aluminum foil. Take the cookware, tip it upside down and spray it with Rustoleum copper tone and presto, you have the cooper bottom like Revere Wear. When you are done after being careful to cook only low temp foods, throw it away thus eliminating the chores of doing dishes and practicing going green with no water used. Oh, by the way, the name of this cookware is Flash-in-The Pan!
- Q:Why is there aluminum in dry pancake mix?
- The aluminum is in the baking powder. Very common but you can buy it without it, it is much healthier for you. Aluminum is correlated to Alzheimer's and ADD. Baked goods taste much better without the aluminum too. Benzoate of soda, a preservative that can alter your DNA. Not too good for you, no matter what the FDA may say about it. All told, if you are concerned for your health, keep to organic as much as possible and made from scratch too. Way too much junk is put in our food and health products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range