||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5754 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:is aluminum in deodorant actually bad for you?
- yes it can cause cancer try Tom's of Maine it's natural
- Q:Naming Inorganic compounds, is it aluminum or aluminium?
- It just depends on which side of the Atlantic Ocean you live. Come to think of it though, most metals end in ium. Not just the ions.
- Q:Aluminum and Calcium Carbonate?
- Neither aluminium nor magnesium will react with calcium carbonate. The suggested displacement reaction would only occur if aluminium or magnesium were more electropositive than calcium. Electrode potential data shows that this is not the case. Calcium is more electropositive than both aluminium and magnesium.
- Q:Can I hand stamp aluminium with letters in a form of small pendants? Or aluminum looks bad?
- Aluminum okorder.com and check their prices on sterling silver sheet. I think it's the best place online, with excellent service and really super-reasonable prices. I buy all my wire and metals there.
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? It is a common question that we hear from our clients, “Which is better, aluminum or vinyl?” Although aluminum siding was traditionally thought to be more durable, today’s vinyl products are far superior. The remodeling panels used in today’s siding markets are on average double the thickness of the aluminum. Most vinyl siding panels have fade warranties, high wind and tensile strength guarantees and insulate the home from both temperature variances and noise. Aluminum siding is also painted for appearance which can scratch easily showing the metallic underside. This is far different from vinyl, where the manufacturing process includes “through color” consistency. Vinyl siding can be ordered in traditional Straightlap and Dutchlap of all sizes, simulated cedar shake and scallop panels, and board batten. In most cases during insurance claim remodeling an upgraded vinyl panel can be substituted for the amount allotted for the aluminum siding. Another reason Mastercraft Exteriors supports the use of vinyl panels during the remodeling process, is its ability to be serviced. If a dent occurs in aluminum siding the surrounding panels must also be replaced to fix that one dent. Vinyl siding can be easily switched out in a matter of minutes, keeping the cost down to the client. Mastercraft Exteriors
- Q:What is better to buy.....Aluminum Cookware Set or Hard-Anodized Cookware Set?
- Cook's Illustrated did a study on this and they ended up with the Walmart brand as the best buy because of the inexpensive price and good quality.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- I swear by an all aluminum trailer! Aluminum over steel next, and I hope I never own another steel trailer! I have had trailers for, lets see, 40 years now, and just bought my first aluminum one about 6 years ago. It is 14 years old and except for a few bumps that WE put in it (the same amount of bump would have dented a steel trailer too) it is in GREAT shape. A 10+ year old steel trailer shows a LOT of wear, and has to be sanded and painted often.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:Are aluminum silicates safe in deodorant?
- aluminum silicates have been used in deodorants for years. there was a time when it was thought that the Al in the deodorants was causing alzheimers but that has been shown to be wrong. if there are other dangers to the silicates, we haven't found them or they aren't that bad
- Q:How heavy and long is the aluminum rolling on average?
- The blank aluminum coil of aluminum manufacturer is about 5-6 tons, while the aluminum coil of dealer or supplier depends on the feeding frame, about 1.5-2 tons or 3 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range