||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1100 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- Perfectly safe to use aluminum foil in the oven..........NOT so much in the microwave, lol. :)
- Q:can you weld metal to aluminum?
- aluminum to steel? short answer No and you will end up with a lot of mess and splatter try J-B weld it's a product though it can be done with a certain process that I'm not familiar with I have seen the finished application but i think the aluminum is a different metal make up I have accidentally tried to weld the two together many times not realizing what the metals were use a magnet to test if its aluminum magnets wont stick to aluminum
- Q:aluminum for thermite?
- In 35+ years of demonstrating the thermite reaction, I have used fine aluminium powder to quite visible small bits. The proportions don't seem too critical, but try and keep near the amounts represented by the balanced eqtn. The difficult bit is getting the wretched stuff to ignite. With some mixes several strands of magnesium ribbon as fuse still wouldn't get it to ignite. I found a pile of 'ignition powder' at the base of the Mg often helped. There was a good commercial one available in the UK but I often made one up, main ingredients barium peroxide and magnesium powder, about 50/50. Needless to say, ignite with this mix where you won't breathe any nasty fumes. To get a good result, if I didn't use a proper crucible, I shaped one of Al foil about the capacity of 2-3 eggcups. This was put on sand in a big coffee tin, then more sand added to fill round the sides. This would give a good amount of iron. I once made the mistake of rushing in too quickly to get out the red hot iron.... and completely melted the ends of a large pair of Nickel tongs!
- Q:Cost of aluminium coil coating fluorocarbon paint?
- Metal aluminum coil fluorocarbon paint that you don't know, Party A has no life, specific indicators of fluorine content in the product price between 120-180 GB / kg (according to different prices in different colors, the price from low to high color from shallow to deep) per kilogram spraying 3-5 square meters (according to the construction process and the environment skilled workers, such as spraying area under the influence of objective factors) warranty period for more than 15 years, GB product prices between 80-150.
- Q:Aluminum roll 220 kg.0.3 thickness, 500 width, roll diameter is how much?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminium's the stuff in bicycles, And cans and planes and recyclables! Hope you liked that! 3, phantasmal.spirit
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Aluminum is not biodegradable. Also making aluminum from ore requires a lot of energy. Recycling cans is easy and saves a whole lot of energy reducing green house gases. Recycling aluminum also reduces the mining required to dig up aluminum ore thereby saving the land and stopping pollution from mine run-off.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Using principles of chemical bonding, explain why solid aluminum is a good conductor of electricity but solid?
- Pure aluminium is a good conductor because it's atoms are metalically bonded. This means it's electrons are delocalised and can therefore produce a current. NaCl has a high boiling point because in order to evaporate it first needs to melt. And to melt it you need to break it's lattice structure. Na and Cl atoms are held by strong ionic bonds. BrCl on the other hand is covalently bonded. It's molecular structure does not need to be broken in order for it to melt or boil. All that has to be done is weak van der waal bonds need to be broken.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range