||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1100 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- Copper is: -harder to oxidize -more ductile -better conductor of electricity -has a longer 'lifespan'
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- You can use water and soap. Aluminum does not rust and will not be harmed by water. Happy washing
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- I can't understand you question.do you mean how aluminum works?
- Q:Would Aluminum foil sculptures sell?
- I okorder.com/ (...click on Wire and Aluminum Foil, and also on Other Uses and Ideas...) If you do it well, I'd assume that custom figures would be totally possible too (be sure to charge more for custom work right from the get-go!). HTH, Diane B.
- Q:can automakers use honeycombed aluminum to strngthen the frames of automobiles?
- hmm, so if a helicopter rotor collided with say a tree, you think the rotor would survive?
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- Perhaps there is something wrong in the position controlling the working roller tilt and bend positive and negative convexity, making the working roller out of order and rubbing against the backup roller.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:How heavy and long is the aluminum rolling on average?
- The blank aluminum coil of aluminum manufacturer is about 5-6 tons, while the aluminum coil of dealer or supplier depends on the feeding frame, about 1.5-2 tons or 3 tons.
- Q:is a stainless steel cookware set with an aluminum core fine for cooking?
- The aluminum is encased in the stainless steel, usually as a thick disk in the bottom. It is an excellent conductor of heat and holds the heat well once it gets hot. All you see is the stainless, none of the aluminum because it's between two layers of stainless in the bottom of the pots. You are right, you don't want food cooked in straight aluminum, some metal taste can transfer to certain foods. That won't happen with stainless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range