||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1100 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- How To Make Thermite
- Q:aluminum wheel fix?
- Get a couple of those Mothers power balls .If the clear coat is coming off Then dirt is embedded in the rim The best way is to have them polished by a pro .If thats not the route you want to go ,the power ball is about the only thing that can help you out and for much cheaper than having a pro do it .Not to mention doing it by hand just sucks .But it would take two at least to do all 4 wheels Then the polish will do what its advertised to do or use any polish you want You will need to at least remove the wheel off the truck for the best results If you strip the rims or use acidic cleaners to remove the remaining clear coat It may take more materials Like polish ,Pads,or the power ball thing Cause it will leave a raw aluminum surface which usually requires more time and labor to polish out DON'T WIRE WHEEL THE RIMS OKAY YOU WILL SCRATCH THEM SO DEEP YOU WILL RUIN THEM NO ABRASIVE MATERIALS ARE TO BE USED ON A ALUMINUM RIM NOT EVEN A WIRE WHEEL OF ANY TYPE OR MATERIAL SHOULD BE USED ON THE RIM what you'll do is make them uglier Cause pitting strip the surface leaving a porous and uneven surface Which corrosion likes to form on .Thats the worst and the wrong way to clean aluminum and even steel sometimes depending on what it is But NEVER aluminum
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:How much is the 25mm aluminum coil at current market?
- You must mean 25-wide aluminum coil. The price consists of the aluminum ingot price and processing charges. For example, if the processing price is 4500 yuan, it is relatively cheap. 25mm-wide aluminum coil is very narrow, so it will be much complicated to strip.
- Q:Can I hand stamp aluminium with letters in a form of small pendants? Or aluminum looks bad?
- Aluminum okorder.com and check their prices on sterling silver sheet. I think it's the best place online, with excellent service and really super-reasonable prices. I buy all my wire and metals there.
- Q:Aluminum coil Kaiping is out of arc plate, what's the matter?
- Aluminum coil Kaiping need to use "stretch bending straightening machine" to do leveling, before they can be leveled
- Q:Can aluminium oxide react?
- Aluminium forms layer of aluminium oxide when exposed to air. This prevents further reaction WITH AIR.
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- Aluminum is a soft wire and needs to be pulled not pushed. A standard mig that pushes wire will kink the aluminum in the liner and jamb up in said liner. Some older machines made for aluminum push and pull the wire at the same time, there is a regular feeder in the machine and one on the gun( a pain to get set right). The spool gun just makes it easier because you are not pushing the wire through the liner, the wire is in the gun making it heavy and you have to use small 1lb spools. You can use your machine as is but you will need a teflon liner to help the wire to slide through to the gun but one jamb up and the wire will kink in the liner. You will need pure argon to weld aluminum. Any welding supply will be able to get one for you (reasonable? I doubt that). You could buy it used but with you asking this question I would be very careful because if you don't know what to look for you can cost yourself a lot of pain and money. * Edit* note - Your welder will need to be of a capable capacity and amperage to properly preform the weld. Check with your local welding supply to see if it is. Then buy what they recommend (from them if they are cheaper or online if they are not). Good luck!
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range