||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1070 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- 1. Solid, liquid, or gas... I bet you can guess. 2. There's a mess of them in the right side info box of the wikipedia article:
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- You should know the thickness of aluminum sheet first, and then calculate the weight of aluminum sheet of this specification, and finally use 1T divide the weight.
- Q:can a person absorb aluminum through the skin, by handling solid aluminum?
- Pure soft shiny aluminum develops a thin tenacious layer of aluminum oxide that retards further oxidation (unless worn off). The outer layer of skin is dead horny matter that resists penetration by metal atoms. However, some people do develop allergies to metals and perhaps metals dissolved in sweat (acids?) may get through to live tissue. Handling aluminum may not have been proved harmful but skeptics likely will take less chances.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The plate: cold rolled hot-rolled plate hot rolling plate, color steel plate roll roll coating color coated plateThe coating: hot galvanized coil electro galvanized coil heat tinplate tinplate chrome plate roll roll roll plastic composite steel plate other coated steel tinplate volume
- Q:The export aluminum volume is CIF. If there is no insurance policy, how will the customs premium be collected?
- The customs will not charge your premium the premium you can write but if you are a refund if there will be some impact because of the tax rebate minus the freight and insurance premium so you consider the premium but you can write less Never mind if you need shipping or shipping insurance declaration business can contact me oh
- Q:Does anyone know anything about artistic painting on aluminum sheeting?
- I've known a couple of people who do this, you might try a search on Floating Panel. You could try to search out things on an artist called Gary Hume, as I know that his earlier paintings, certainly the ones for which he's known, were executed on aluminium. From what I remember of people doing this (some one on my MA made paintings on aluminium) the trick is in the priming, it being a non-pours surface. You need to rough the ground considerably and prime quite thickly. You also need to baton on the back, this will allow you to attach to the wall without ruining the face of the support, and prevent the possibility of warping. What looks great is if you recess the batons from the edge of the support, so that when against the wall they cannot be seen, this gives the appearance of hovering, and shows the thinness of your support. Another reason you might not be getting too many hits on your searches is the spelling, while not incorrect you might find art suppliers using the English, rather than the American spelling; aluminium rather than aluminum. I know that sounds petty but it might make a difference. The only other thing I know, while finding it a great surface to work on, smooth, bright, the artist I know also found it very expensive.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride has a mass of 37.2 g. how many aluminum ions are present?
- Aluminum Chloride is simply AlCl3 So In each mole of AlCl3 there are 1 mol of Al 3 mol of Cl We know (from periodic table), 1 mol of Al weighs 26.98 g 1 mol of Cl weighs 35.47g so 1 mol of AlCl3 weighs 26.98g + 3x35.47g = 133.39 g sooo moles of AlCl3 = 37.2 g /133.39 g/mol = 0.279 mol in one mol of anything, there are 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 of that thing... so we have 0.279 mol x 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 molecules /mole = 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 And, we know one molecule of AlCl3 dissociates into one Al ion and 3 Cl ions sooo 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 AlCl3 ions dissociate into 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions so answer is 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:Which female deodorant doesn't have aluminum? ?
- Deodorant with aluminum also causes breast cancer. I use Toms of Maine deodorant, which is aluminum-free.
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range