||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1070 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How to Paint Aluminum Extrusions?
- Your question supposes that you need to Paint the Aluminum Extrusion. The more common thing to do is to Anodize the extrusion. This process coats all surfaces with a hard durable coating. There are several colors available. Actually It's common to use Urethane's to paint Aluminum and the primer isn't simply made for metal, but is specifically for Aluminum. A lot of Airplanes are coated every day in this manner. Methods for coating the insides of tubing have been used for a very long time. You basically fill the tube with primer or coating then drain the excess out (dip method) and difficult shapes can be powder coated or electro static coated. Extrusions can be roller coated after cleaning, vinyls work very well with out priming. Think Toothpaste tubes.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Aluminum is from team 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and desires 5 to fill it. it fairly is going to react with any aspects from team 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
- Q:Do we ingest aluminum particulates when drinking coke from a can?
- It's a fact that the cola industry controls us through microchips floating in their drinks
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:Aluminum roll 220 kg.0.3 thickness, 500 width, roll diameter is how much?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- Resin, pigment, auxiliary and solvent.
- Q:Does my aluminum bike still work?
- Simple all alloy including aluminium turns to talcum powder which left will go black this is when the metal is oxidising. If the black is visible then scrap anything with it on. Have rescued many old bikes so things such as cables, tyres, tubes and your chain should be replaced as these usually suffer, if you are lucky these might still work. The chain will often freeze into a memory so won't turn, if not oiled may need hacksawed off. Most old bikes will reawaken with a few new or old replacement parts, also if will start to loosen with use so check it plus the bike will be desperately dry so to avoid component failure throw as much lubricant at it till it runs out and rejects it. The bike should only be sleeping so once wakened and sorted it will be as safe as you left it, though do check your brake blocks as these can split and perish. Steel parts can be replaced with alloy or treated with Kurust which gives rust a modern black component look. Have just woken a twenty five year old bike, once rebuilt it runs like a new bike plus is now safe as it has had various items modernised, something recommended for older bikes.
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
- Q:How Long Until Dog Passes Aluminum?
- my dog ( a 90 lb weimeraner ) has eaten alot of foil....I think he likes it ....dont worry. Of course consult your vet if you think anything is wrong. If he's eating ( and esp. drinking ) I'd say he's ok. They are amazing animals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range