||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1070 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:what if aluminum disappeared one day?
- Mass produced things like aluminum don't just disappear in one day. They would already use alternative resource by the time it was scarce.
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- As above, an automotive shop might be able to help you with the correct stripper. If you can find someone who does aircraft finishing, he might help you. A lot of aviation type finishes (Imron, for example) are used in upper end automotive shops for exclusive finishing. You might get some help there. I would be careful about using ordinary strippers on aircraft aluminium. If your project is not going to fly, you would be safe. You might scratch the finish on your sheet though, getting the old paint off. If your project is going to fly, you need to use the correct process. It seems to me that (some time ago), I have heard of a sandblast process, using crushed walnut shells rather than sand, to remove paint from aircraft. Failing all that, you can try a commercial stripper on a small corner of your aluminium sheet to see what it does. Whatever you do, good luck, and have fun. It sounds to me like you could turn this into a research project all by itself.
- Q:aluminum wheel fix?
- I am not sure if you can sand them down an put a clear coat on them? I can say this is why you see older vehicles with plasti-dip coatings, to cover up the dings, curb rash and peeling clear coat, and the cost is lower than replacement. List your city and state. In my area there is wheel specialty shop that does tig welding repairs and will do a factory refinish. Look for one of those places. Or buy new rims and sell the old ones online.
- Q:cleaning aluminium utensils.....how?
- To clean discolored aluminum you can also heat 2 teaspoons cream of tarter per quart of water. It would be best to let the cooker soak in the mixture, but that might be difficult depending on the size of your cooker. Lemon juice or lime juice should also help because they have citric acid. You could cut a lemon in half and rub the halves on the cooker, then try scrubbing with something that has some texture to it (rough sponge or steel wool). The try the vinegar or cream of tarter mixture again. Whatever you use, don't try bleach as it is highly alkaline and dissolves aluminum. This leaves copper deposits can make it turn black.
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminium's the stuff in bicycles, And cans and planes and recyclables! Hope you liked that! 3, phantasmal.spirit
- Q:What is the concentration of Aluminum in the Universe?
- Interesting, the aluminum must flow? Aluminum is not as common as other elements. It is not readily produced in the cores of stars through the alpha-capture process (which produces things like carbon, oxygen, neon, magnesium, silicon, etc.). This means it is only produced via supernova explosions. The table in Wikipedia (see link below) will give you an idea of the relative abundance to other elements. (Notice that magnesium and silicon, which are before and after aluminum, are nearly 100 times more abundant). As a fellow, Sci-Fi enthusiast, I'd remind you to make you're story believable. If you decide that your universe won't have supernovae, remember that would mean there would be no iron, gold, uranium, etc. My answer has been long enough, but I'm sure you have an idea why aluminum is so abundant on the Earth's crust so I'll stop here.
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- 518 okorder.com/
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:What is the best electrode to stick weld aluminum?
- yep, okorder.com.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range