Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:how to connect a solar panel to a motor?
- You really need to read up on some basic electricity before you begin this experiment. The voltages and current requirements of the motor as well as the supply all come into play
- Q:Solar Panel experts...please help.?
- solar cell is a solar cell solar panel are many solar cells.... Typically people refer to a single solar panel as a solar panel, even though they should be reffering to it as a solar cell. A solar panel is a panel of solar cells working in conjunction with each other. I hope that makes sense it is just the incorrect terminology people always use.
- Q:How do Solar Panels Work?
- A solar panel is made up of many small solar cells. Each solar cell uses light to make electricity. The solar cell uses light to make electrons move. The cell is made up of two different layers that are stuck together. The first layer is loaded with electrons, so the electrons are ready to jump from this layer to the second layer. That second layer has some electrons taken away. It is ready to take in more electrons. When the light hits an electron in the first layer, the electron jumps to the second layer. That electron makes another electron move, which makes another electron move, and so on. So the light started a flow of electrons, or electricity.
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- I worked for a plumbing service that offered hot water solar panel installs and replacements. I've replaced perfectly good solar panels for people who wanted to upgrade to the latest. We had piles and piles of panels out behind the shop. We use to scrap the copper and sell the glass panes. A few people would ask to scavenge panels and the boss would let them have it cheap, just to move some of the stuff. I would do the same. I'd find a local installer and see what they do with the leftovers. Chances are, if you searched diligently, you could probably find panels in good shape and use them to supplement your energy usage. Bear in mind, solar hot water system are very different from standard systems. They usually have a much larger storage tank. Typically 80-20 gallons compared to 40. They have a circulating pump and temperature sensors to move the heated water from the panel into the tank. These larger hot water heaters/tanks have much better storage and insulation to keep the water temperature that is generated during the day to last into the evening when people are home to use the shower and wash clothes to take advantage of solar heat. It's not just a matter of getting a panel and slapping it up. There's are technical aspects that need to be followed and if you don't know them, I would advise against doing it yourself. Study up on it and see if it's something you want to tackle on your own before you go too far doing legwork to find out details that might be cost prohibitive or too complicated. Good luck.
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- You can wire solar panels in parallel (i.e. positive to positive, negative to negative). Preferably, the panels should be similar to allow the output voltages to track. Otherwise, it may be necessary to include diodes in series with each panel so voltage variations do not have an adverse effect. The other alternative is to have the panels charging individual batteries and then combining the batteries through diodes before using the inverter. This approach would require separate charge controllers for each battery. Not quite as energy efficient as each diode causes a voltage drop (and so a power loss).
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- You can cosider this product Flexible Personal Solar Panel. I think it will be helpful. Product Review Take the lightweight, easy-to-pack Brunton Solaris 6 / 2 Solar Panels on your next expedition to the Himalayas or down that nearby trail or dirt road. Brunton used CIGS, the most efficient thin-film solar technology available, to create the Solaris. Choose either the Solaris six-watt or 2-watt panel—both of them fold up to the size of a CD wallet and work, even in overcast conditions, to charge your cell phone, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, and other small electronics. A built-in reversing diode prevents the solar panel from discharging your batteries when the sun disappears for the night. Brunton's Solaris 2-watt panel can even charge your satellite phone or trickle charge your laptop.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I cannot offer a source of info, but... Solar power is great, but not ideal (yet). Currently, one-story buildings that have a rooftop totally made up of solar panels can only get about % of the power needed by that means. Additional panels will be needed.
- Q:How many LED's can power a solar panel?
- Your question has a lot of science involved that I don't understand perhaps the link posted in my source for this answer could help you out? It a site containing only info on LED Lights. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range