|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- there is a website that sells a book for $40 thattells you how to do it cheaply check it out just google earth4energy
- Q:How Much Do BP Solar Panels Cost In The Wholesale US Market?
- Wholesale prices for BP solar panels range between $335 for the 40 watts panel to $835 for the 70 watts panel. Here's a brief listing of wholesale prices for BP solar models: - BP340J solar panel (40 watts) @ $335 - BP350J solar panel (50 watts) @ $37 - BP375J solar panel (80 watts) @ $504 Right now I'm getting a series of 50 watt (7.5 volts) panels installed in my house. It's a start to reduce dependence on electricity bills and try get some tax rebates as well.
- Q:What are the benefits of solar panel heating?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:What are solar panels made up of?
- Solar panels (aka photovoltaic panel) are most often made up of thin wafers of crystalline silicon or cadmium telluride. As photons from the sun enter the photovoltaic cell, electrons are freed from the substrate when are then collected by wires that run throughout the panel. And as we know electrons=electricity!
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Believe it or not, solar panels are so expensive in this country because of government subsides. Without market competition, companies have no obligation to compete with each other on price. If our government would stop paying people to buy solar panels and giving solar panel companies tax breaks, companies would be forced to lower their price and raise their quality in order to get you to buy their product. This would be true of oil/gas, corn, soy beans and a number of other companies and products as well.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- i like Eric's answer. that is conceivable to construct your man or woman panels via wiring mutually man or woman photograph voltaic cells. that is an exciting element of do, yet isn't a thank you to save money. in view that such panels are unlawful to hook up with the grid, you could result making use of them with batteries, and paying extra for electrical energy than in simple terms paying for it from the electrical powered company. photograph voltaic can ultimately save money, yet to do this, you often spend the equivalent of five, 0, possibly 5 years of electric expenses up front, then have decreased or close to-0 expenses thereafter. once you're obtainable, truthfully look into installation extra insulation and weatherproofing on your place. you additionally can evaluate paying for and installation a photograph voltaic water heater.
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- when you're in Malaysia, i'm no longer effective why you desire a heater, except perhaps a water heater. For that, use a photo voltaic heater right away. For the electrical energy, the most value-efficient thanks to do that's to stay linked to the grid, and offset your bill with photo voltaic. That way, you do not favor to oversize the photo voltaic for contingencies. there'll be compromise on your way of existence, each and every thing that plugs into the wall today will nevertheless plug into the wall and artwork advantageous.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range