||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
316 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet / Plate
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensite transformation, the greater the magnetism. Like a lot of stainless steel wire, made straight, no obvious induction, but it is bent into a rectangular or circular, and produce some magnetic for cold bending deformation is large, especially the angle of magnetic is more obvious.In order to eliminate the magnetism of the 304 stainless steel, the austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.Special remind is, 304 magnetic stainless steel because it causes, and other materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, magnetic 430 is not the same level, that is to say the magnetic stainless steel 304 is always weakly magnetic.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Different specifications, width is not the same, there are 1.22 meters, 1 meters, etc., length, width, thickness are different.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling of stainless steel is that cold rolling is rolled on the basis of hot rolling.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301, compared with 304 steel material, C content is much, Cr and Ni content is little, cold processing tensile strength and hardness increased, without magnetism, but after cold processing has magnetism
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- 304 - that is, 18/8 stainless steel. GB is 0Cr18Ni9. 309 - better temperature resistance than 304. 316 - after 304, second of the most widely used steel grades are used mainly in the food, pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, and molybdenum is added to obtain a special corrosion resistant structure. Because of its better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304, it is also used as "ship steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. Grade 18/10 stainless steel usually meets this application level. [
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, S30408 generally represents ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 represents daily standard production.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- In addition to the bonding (ordinary bonding and bonding structure), epoxy resin can be used for casting, sealing, sealing, sealing, anti-corrosion, insulation, conductive, fixed, reinforcement, repair etc., are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, railway, machinery, chemical industry, light industry, water conservancy, weapons, electronic and electrical, construction, medical, sports goods, arts and crafts, daily life and other fields.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Its main disadvantage is high cost, more expensive; in addition, stainless steel is not resistant to alkaline medium corrosion.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range