||Number of Cells(pieces):
250W solar panel for solar home system with solar light
The 250Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 250W;
2)Max power: 250W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25 Years limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10 Years limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5 Years limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty & product liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits.
EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC 6100-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electricical Characteristics Of 250W Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 250Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 30.8V|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 8.11A|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 36.2V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 8.7A|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 17.8%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.1%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Maximum series fuse rating|| 15A|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 6*10|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com/ You could make your own solar water heater, and poasibly save money that way. You could pay a professional to install solar panels for you, and it might actually save money in the long run, depending on where you live. But the up-front investment is usually on the order of $0,000.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Here's solar photovoltaics: They not only look different, they act completely differently!
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- I don't remember what number exactly but it's in the single digits. This number represents how efficient solar panels are at capturing the sun's rays and converting it into electricity
- Q:How much Silver do we need for Solar Panels?
- Some research has shown that small amounts of silver can improve the efficiency of solar panels. But this appears to be in the research stage and applies to the the thin film solar cells. Some solar panels makes use silver as the wiring in kind of a screen printing process, but you don't need to use silver, you can use copper or aluminum using different techniques instead. Generally the metal used is in small amounts and not a majority of the cost of the solar panel.
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- The system in the Hawaiian house has solar panels that charge a battery bank. If the sun doesn't shine enough, the generator will kick on and provide the extra power needed. An inverter converts the DC voltage stored in the batteries to AC power that you plug into a wall outlet to use. Depending on the inverter, it should be exactly the same as the AC you buy from the electric company now, so anything that you currently plug in to use will work. The exception is if they are using an inexpensive modified sine wave inverter, that doesn't generate as clean power as a pure sine wave inverter. Some delicate electronics may have trouble running on it. You may want to ask the house owners which type of inverter it is. If they don't know, ask them the model and you can easily look it up.
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- I don't have any practical experience building solar panel arrays to power a given device, but allow me to make this observation. Solar cells, when exposed to sunlight, will each generate a given amount of power (watts), and by wiring these in series, you will increase the wattage. Now, a panel three feet square will give you a certain amount of power, provided all the cells are wired correctly in series, and it may not provide enough juice to light the bulb. You can work around this by adding a step-up transformer (which takes the incoming power and boosts it to the desired level for output, with no moving parts). Voila! You've illuminated your bulb. I will admit, though, you'll have to do some math to determine what you need. A search on the Web will help you find the formulae and other information you'll require. Good luck.
- Q:Does anyone know a company that will make custom solar panels?
- There's no way that home built system that will generate enough power to run your home off the grid. That's all hogwash! No wind = no electricity generated. No sun = no electricity generated. I'm looking into a grid tie solar system. I'm still working out the math for my home. They are expensive ($20k - $50k) before tax credits, but they have been designed by engineers, not back yard, shade tree wanna-be engineers. They will put power into the grid during the day (making your meter run backwards) and you'll draw the power back at night (when there's no sun). This is perfectly legal. It must be installed by power company approved techs. That's how power companies are going to meet their green energy mandates for the future. You'll generate power for the power company and get paid wholesale prices for it (during the day). But you'll buy it back at retail (at night)
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- Aren't there any safety or efficiency standards you have to comply with? If I were buying solar panels I'd want to be sure the manufacturer was competent and licensed as a manufacturer/retailer. If someone brought a case against you for something that went wrong, and the brand name components were named as part of the problem, then yes, those brand name companies would certainly think there was a legal complication. Just do your research first. Your local chamber of commerce or university legal department would be able to help you.
- Q:there can i get dc solar panels for out side lights?
- They make lights that have solar panels built into them. Due to the solar cell, they can sense when it gets dark and thus switch on the light automatically. Look at Northern Tool or Harbor Freight web sites for ideas.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- For a starter you would look at how many watts you use. And how deep in you want to go. 80 watts at 2volts dc is nice.. But getting it to 20 ac. You will need a good inverter, battery's. There is things that you can replace in your house that will run on 2 volts. Lights fans. But to answer your question you would first have to look at what you use or and what you want to change over. I have got 900 watts of panels and 2700 Amp hours of battery's on one system. That will run all my lights computers and TVs Also on this I have converted a ups for the 20 VAC. I have been working on this for 0 plus years with no plans to finish. ( there is no end for what you can do with the power of the sun)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range