||Number of Cells(pieces):
200W Solar module with A Grade 2.78W mono solar cell! !
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell.
2. Excellent backsheet;
3. EVA from top vendors;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Mono-crystalline 125*125 solar cells.
25-year limited warranty of 80% power output;
10-year limited warranty of 90% power output;
5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||200W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||37.72V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||5.3A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||5.83A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||45.08V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.031%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.31%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.42%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- There are a lot of solar panels available today's. The problem of the efficiency is the proccess of converting, these cells use the photons of the sun to react with the ( Si compound inside the cell) due to the little thing that cell's are only a fraction of these energy is converted, remember that solar cells are paper thin and the really problem of these cells are the voltage not the amps. A single 3x6 inches solar cells can produce 3.6 amps but only 0.5 volts.
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- In the state of Pennsylvania in the USA, a very basic 5KW solar installation will cost you $35,000. Of that you will recover approximately $28,000 over the next five (5) years between the State and the Feds. Making your net-cost something between $7,000 and $9,000 depending on various factors. All other things being equal in a standard household with fuel-based heat and window units vs. central AC, this system will provide roughly 50% of power required with a payback of approximately eight (8) years (with electricity at $0.4/kwh). The system has an estimated forty (40) year service life. Without _all_ the subsidies, the payback is longer than the estimated system life, especially if you consider the time-value of money. The life-cycle cost of a photo-voltaic array is horrendous. By that, I mean the total cost of producing the panels, installing them, and then removing them and disposing of them in an environmentally correct manner. All that added in and there is a negative payback. So, it all depends on what one defines as worth it. Putting the cost onto taxpayers via governmental subsidy to make an otherwise wretchedly expensive process viable may give you all sorts of warm-and-fuzzy feelings about renewable resources and reducing dependence on foreign oil and so forth. But the reality is that the true cost of solar panels exceeds that of nuclear power per KW delivered. Even today when nuclear plants start in the Billions-with-a-B in any currency you would care to name.
- Q:How to mount solar panel to car.?
- What mark said about shade is true, but take into account that the solar panel will absorb most of that heat. That is how they work they absorb the energy (heat) from the sun and transfer it into useable power.
- Q:Anyone have or know someone who has solar panels installed in their home? Is it worth getting?
- and, if given the tax credits, you'll see a faster return on investment in CA than I would have in Western PA (I was given a 0 year return number without factoring any tax credits). Plus you'll be doing something good for the environment. My brother put his house for sale which had solar panels for hot water, and was offered good money for the solar panels independent of selling the house. If anyone has a any no answer that doesn't involve the initial expense, I'm looking forward to reading it.
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- At first, you will need about one square foot of thin copper plate, two alligator clips and short leads of wire, a wide mouth glass jar, tap water and salt. Cheers,
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- I would not buy Harbor Freights Chinese made Solar kits-I tried one and don't think it produces enough power to run a flashlite
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- See answers to your previous questions!!
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can a light bulb power a solar panel? can u use a light bulb instead of the sun to power a solar panel
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- Usually they are used to power monitoring units that transmit data to a central point on usage and/or line loads. They may also be used to supply power to some control circuits, and to allow remote control of these units. (If there was no power in the line, how else could you supply the needed power to obtain information and/or control these things remotely.) What they do is keep a standby or backup battery charged to operate the equipment. They are also used for self-powered lights in many areas, charging batteries during the day to run the light(s) at night. Similar systems are used on monitoring wells to transmit water table data. (Faster, cheaper, and more timely than sending someone around to make checks and read equipment once every couple of months.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range