||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Panel:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||200W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- I wanna start going green you know like solar panels.
- Q:How do you set up 30w solar panel?
- must be one of the place who's place have sun
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Definitely, your idea is a perfect one. Solar electricity panels work well.
- Q:Need help with building a project involving solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to be used to recharge a battery or series of batteries, not for direct power. That is the inherent weakness of solar systems. The only way to have it work in low light conditions if to have several cells wired in series and have a voltage regulator to limit the amount of voltage that can be supplied. Other than that, add a battery and a charging circuit that the cell would supply power to.
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- As per the question, the answer is no. Solar panels are available, they are expensive, they can reduce your energy bill, you can get up to 30% of the expense back from your taxes, but they must be installed by a qualified electrician or solar panel installer to work properly.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- you have been very mislead by someone. Or ? did you listen to a Obama speech or something ? EDIT ; thanks for response via e mail. But if you think you can save money by, renting solar panels , then you are a very ignorant person. The only way that a scheme would would work ,is if the company that is leasing the panels to you ,,have bribed lobbied the local or fed politicians to get subsidized to provide the panels. then they get payed to install them and guaranteed to make a profit by the gov. for green energy that is why you have to pay 25 cents , while most people pay 0 cents , because you subsidizing all the profits of these Professional thieves. Who's job is to find new ways to get into that deep pool of public dollars,,tax dollars . Question for you .. Do really think the rented solar panels will? ) pay for installation 2) pay for the cost to buy the panes 3) pay the sales commission to the people that sold it to you 4) pay the on going commission to those that over see them 5) Add to that the higher rate on your elec bill to pay for these people to be subsidized , so they can rent you some solar panels ??????? Like I said ,,,,,,,you must be very ignorant about energy. Or very Ignorant about the thousands of companies that are formed to succk tit of the tax payers. You are ignorant on both of those points. So dont get piisssed of at me for answering your question !!!!! Instead , you should ask why you are so easily led ? Why you are so easily fooled by the users ? That is those that use the gov to use ignorant people like you. HAHAHAAH. And you fell for the whole scam without even realizing it That is why I use the word ignorant ,, because you are. If you dont know what ignorant means google it to find out. because you are,
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- Every single solar system will have to be put on every roof by people. Of course much of the processes used installation are designed to be as pain free and trouble free (and therefore as inexpensive) as possible but in a typical British street of semi detached houses built in the 930s you could find as many different plumbing and heating systems as there are houses, so you will never be able to remove the human installation element.
- Q:how do i fix my solar panel? please hurry i need it for my science fair project?
- If that solar panel came with the car, the panel is most likely defective. Make sure you're in bright sunlight, and try holding the car so that the wheels are not touching the ground. If the wheels still won't turn, even slowly, then the panel is bad. If each person in the class got one, see if you can try your panel on a friend's car, or their panel on your car. If this is just any little panel, it could be that the panel simply does not have enough voltage, current, or both to power the motor on the car.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range