||Number of Cells(pieces):
290W mono solar panel for solar power system
The 290Watts Mono Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 290W;
2)Max power: 290W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 290 watts Mono Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 290Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 8.05/16.11|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 8.86/17.72|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 16.7%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 16.5%|
|Operating Temperatureº C|| -40º Cto +85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 6*12|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:how much do solar panels cost?
- The silicon ones(last 5 to 25 years) run about $4-$5 a watt the amorphous (thin film) a little less (may last 5-0 years). If you use megawatt hour (000 kilowatt hr) a month you will need at least 3000 watts minimum. Therefore if your electric is .0 per kilowatt hr( $00 per month) the payback is around 25 years once you add the batteries plus inverters(batteries $50-$00 each)(synchronous inverter $3000 to$20000)(ie $5.00/.0=50 months at optimum output).Figure (depending where you live) probably only 50% so break even is usualy about 20 yrs.Ie you pay 20 years electric bill and hope nothing breaks(insurance not included) then you can start saveing money.
- Q:How Much Do BP Solar Panels Cost In The Wholesale US Market?
- Wholesale prices for BP solar panels range between $335 for the 40 watts panel to $835 for the 70 watts panel. Here's a brief listing of wholesale prices for BP solar models: - BP340J solar panel (40 watts) @ $335 - BP350J solar panel (50 watts) @ $37 - BP375J solar panel (80 watts) @ $504 Right now I'm getting a series of 50 watt (7.5 volts) panels installed in my house. It's a start to reduce dependence on electricity bills and try get some tax rebates as well.
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- Maybe. It depends on the panels involved, and what their output is. Not all panels are able to be daisy chained.
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- OK here is my idea that i am in to far to back out For this kind of project, you need professional guidance.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
- Q:What kind of Solar Power panel setup do I need for this?
- Unfortunately solar panels are low output,generally only 2 volt and very low amperage,so you would need to build a multi panel array with a DC-AC converter all together costing several hundred dollars which would only work during sunlight.Just roughly figuring,about $800. Plan2-Solar charger,battery bank,and DC-AC inverter so it would work 24hrs a day,also several hundred $$. Solar power does just not seem feasible(to me)in this application.By far the cheapest set up here would be an extension cord fromhouse to the bucket.260 watts per hr is a fairly lightweight draw,even not figuring the thermostat's cycling it on and off as needed.Electricity is sold in kilowatt hours(000W/hr).This bucket would use(not allowing for thermostats control lowering it)appx 6000watts or 6KW per day.Depending on your electrical cost per Kwh it would cost very little to run.(In my location appx 50cents a day) or appx the same amount as my computer(325watts total)) Note that that would be a maximum rate,and would actually be less due to thermostat cycling off and on as needed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range