||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||230W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:can you hand make a solar panel?
- Sorry, okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels...??? HELP!?
- Solar panels can bee installed into your houses or apartments power box (if it's outside). But Solar panels cost more than $00 so i hope you saved up.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- my theory is that when sunlight hits the panel it excites the electrons from the rays there by making them move more quckly and attract them to a source with less elctrons making the panel positiveli charge and the electron collector negatively charged thereby connecting the negatively charged particles to which ever body it wishes to donate it too thereby causing electric charges
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- You are missing one bit of information in order to get an answer. Watts = Volts x Amps Find out how many amps the collector can put out and you can then plug in the numbers into the equation and get your answers.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Batteries can only be recharged so many times and as for panels going bad, only the weather will help break the metal down by rusting it away.
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Yes. Basically, here's what you need (I'm keeping this general on purpose): The panels themselves -- how large an area depends on average power consumption and how much power you can get on average. That, in turn , depends on climate. You'd need more in Seattle than Tuscon, for example. I'd guess something in the neighborhod of 0 square feet. Depends also on haow many gadgets (printers, etc.) you have. You'll need a power storage system. Lithium gives you the best poser density (of off-the-shelf stuff) but an ordinary car battery works well and is reliable. And, of course, a control system to manage the power generation/storage/use so everything works together without that annoying smell that tells you you just cooked a few hundred bucks worth of equuipment! :)
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Science. The best solar panels we have only get like 22% of the sunlight for conversion into energy. That is simply the best they know how to make with current technology. And for that your talking about a mobile panel that tracks the sun as it moves at the equator. A solar panel in say Canada is lucky to get 0% even on a sunny day. But even if a solar panel got 00% efficiency, it's still not a lot. Sunlight is too diffuse to be a good power source, and you'd need to cover lots of ground to get power. Worse, you can only get power when the sun is out during the day. So for power at night you'd need a battery, or another source of power. The 'newest' idea is to capture sunlight to make 'lasers' that boil water, to turn turbines and make electricity. They cost way more then they are worth right now though...
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- You okorder.com/ as they provide very accurate free solar quotes and break down all the incentives you will be eligible to receive, your estimated annual savings, your payback period, projected IRR, and a cash flow analysis. They taught me everything I know about solar, and I must say they're a great starting point if you're curious about what solar energy is all about.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Without doing any calculations, I would assume that paying down debt would be a better use of your money. Solar panels are only going to get less expensive and more efficient with time so waiting before you invest in solar panels is a good idea. Of course, to properly evaluate the prospects of going solar, you should consider the tax credits available in your state and the promotional value to your business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range