||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Need isntructions for solar panel diy?
- Hi Igor, this is a very simplified version of the system I'm implementing in my shed. I used a guide found on an Answers! member's website, you may find what you're looking for there. Check out the sources section.
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- Commercial monocrystalline panels are typically 8% efficient but inverters can be 65% to 90% efficient and lead acid batteries are 50% efficient at charging and 92% efficient at discharging plus they self-discharge at 3% to 20% per month.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- I wish it was that easy! Maybe it will be soon. But at this time, no, there isn't. And if you have a solar collection system, you have to have a way to store the energy when you're producing more than what you are currently using. That usually involves an expensive battery array. But it's necessary. The power coming directly from the solar panels will be erratic and sending it to the battery array for storage and then use allows for the home to draw a consistent level of power. And this battery system also allows for storage of electricity for use when the sun isn't shining like at night. The system should be set up to use your power first, then go to the grid. It should also allow for distribution to the grid when your system has stored all the power it can and that's when your meter will run backwards and the power company will be paying you! There are a lot of federal and state income tax rebates for alternative energy installation costs. Check out what Oregon might toss into the package along with the Feds and see where you might come out.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- 000W/square meter is the standard input rate that solar panels are rated by. Watts are a rate, like miles per hour. Depending on the technology, you might get as much as 20% of that as an output of the panel. To determine the amount of power generated, you need to multiply the rate by time. Just like in a car, going 50mph for 5 hours sends you 250 miles. You look at the rating of the panel, if it is a 50 watt panel, in 5 hours AT THAT RATED INPUT, you would generate 250 watt hours (wh). You can find charts that tell you how many sun hours are available a day. As the sun is generally strongest at solar noon, it is weaker in the morning and afternoon. They have averaged the power of the sun throughout the day, and said for each location, how many hours equal to 000W/Msq are in a day. Five is a nice average number. So, if you figure 000W input in a square meter, 20% output, or 200W (the rate) times 5 sun hours (time) = 000Watt hours, or kilowatt hour ( kwh) (quantity) can be generated from a square meter of panels in a day.
- Q:Any drawbacks for solar panels?
- The largest drawback is the upfront investment you have to make for solar panels. There are some programs that allow you to finance the panels through your property assessment called PACE and leasing programs that can alleviate the large upfront cash outlay. Solar Panels have a lifespan of 30+ years. Since there are no mechanical parts, there is very little maintenance required. After 0-5 years, you will have to replace the inverter which converts the energy from DC to AC. This is a small cost in respect to the whole installation. The panels clean themselves well with just normal rain. With all the great federal and state incentives, the payback on solar is at it's all-time best. In Massachusetts, for example, the payback right now is 5 or 6 years -- then you would be making money for the next 25+. Another big potential drawback is that you must have the right site for solar to begin with. I'm a solar installer and I can tell you a lot of houses might not be right for solar. The best orientation is south, while southeast and southwest can work as well. The space must be unshaded and it would be best if it had few obstructions like chimneys, etc.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:Can you make a Solar Panel Heater?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- Unlikely - at least not a full brightness. You have to match voltages. If your panel is 2v at amp, it won't run a 20v bulb that runs at /0 amp. You're also going to lose power in the wiring and other components that means the 2w panel won't really deliver its full rating. And I'm also guessing that the 2w of the panel is only under full, bright sunlight, so any lessening of the light; clouds, haze, fog, dust, will lessen the power available.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range