||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- Stephen is sweet in you should adventure the enter criteria of your inverter. so that you'll want to cord a minimum of a few cells in series. probable you should custom-go with a blend of series and parallel for the cells. operating example, if maximum of your fragments grant a million amp, then you actual ought to objective a million amp for the array. If there's a fragment that's 0.7 amp, and yet another that's 0.3 amp, you should parallel those, and count number them as one cellular, that you'll then series with the others. I observed this performed on one individual's panel years and years in the past. It gave the impression of an poor mess, and extremely some artwork, because the cells couldn't be in neat rows, anymore. also, if plausible, you should want the utmost equipment voltage you should use, because meaning decrease amperage for an same potential, and to that end smaller cord. 8 amps, after derating, skill #2 or #4 cord, an same variety that must be used to cord your position. 5 amps skill #0 or #8, and one hundred amps skill a fat cord like the jumper cables for a vehicle. in basic terms so that you comprehend, i trust that's typically unlawful contained in the U. S. to connect a selfmade array to a grid-tied equipment, or to apply a grid-tied inverter that plugs into the wall socket, in case you care.
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- DRI Roofing. They are coming out with some of the best technology for solar panels. I know they have a different branch for the solar panel division, but i don't remember it right now.
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- I like TBS0's answer, but 5KW isn't going to hack it. We don't live life on the average. If you turn on the oven, the dryer, the iron, a bunch of lights, and the TV, you are going to shut the system right down. You should not count on running everything with solar cells, but the most critical circuits. And you are lucky to have 25% of a day in optimum solar alignment for photocells. You need to think outside the Al Gore crazy box. Our modern way of life requires a lot of power! If you switched to coal or wood for cooking and heating and ironing, sunshine for drying clothes, heating the hot water heater, and for daytime lighting, then you could use the photocells for some lighting and the washing machine and anything electronic. You might stand a chance.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- It looks like you can. Although, I haven't been able to find like a drop off location or anything like that. Here's two phone numbers if you want to ask them. It's Sunday, and I'm assuming they're closed, otherwise I'd just call for you. San Diego (69) 562-783 or Berkeley (50) 843-3. It's a company called Borrego Solar. They look like a BIG solar company that specializes in commercial, residential and public sector turnkey, grid–connected solar electric systems. With over 25 years of experience. They sound like they would know about recycling, and at least be able to give you more information. I think because it's such a specialized item that is being recycled, there aren't going to be many options/drop off locations. Which ever option you choose (disassemble, or recycle as a whole) might depend on if you're looking to save the environment or make a buck. I got some information from the first link below, and the second link is to that Borrego company.
- Q:Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- Two of those solar panels connected in series will easily charge a 8V battery. I would not even be concerned about over voltage the solar cells will have plenty of internal resistance.
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I think you may be surprised how much energy a little cafe like that uses. Since the air conditioning, refrigerators, and other appliances are going nonstop, I'd expect the energy usage to be several times that of a normal house. If you have access to the electric bills of the cafe while it was in operation, look up the kWh's used per month. For scale, I will say that our house uses 500 kWh per month, and needs 3 kW of panels to keep up with that. Scale up to match the restaurant, as a ballpark estimate. If you don't have access to the electric bills, then go visit a similar cafe in town, or a nearby town, and ask them how much their electric bill is. If the ballpark estimate still looks doable to you, then contact a professional solar installer to get an accurate, no-obligation estimate. Most likely, the cafe will use gas heat for cooking. But if not, electricity from solar panels is probably the most inefficient way to cook. Consider having solar ovens for most of the cooking, if you have land, with gas as a backup on cloudy days.
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:explanation of solar panels?
- You'd better build some sample project. For e.g, if you mean solar water heater, install one pc on your roof, and make it generate hot water, and tell people about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range