||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- this type of solar panel has some few watts. Ah is a quantity (which represent energy) that define the flow of ampere for a period of hour. so, the max instant electric current is 40mA and the max power is 40mA x 3.6 = 0.44 watts but, this value depends of the solar ilumination which the panel is subjected.
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- Solar panels generate power only during sunshine hours. But they only need sunshine, they don't like the heat, that comes along with the sunshine. So its a trade off, the places that have a lot of sun, also have a lot of heat, and places that do not have a lot of sun are not that hot. But you do need sunlight to run solar panels. There's a lot of tools available which can tell you how much power you are able to generate given your location.
- Q:is it feasible to create a solar panel that could harness more of the suns energy than what they can now?
- we are near the edge of what is physically possible for solar power. You only get so many photons per area you know...and much of this is lost in entropy. Solar panels today are over 80% as efficient as what could ever be theoretically possible. No you will never get an easy solution to the land problem. lol what invisible talker suggests about using a black hole i suppose could be a way to increase the photons per area...but you would get much mroe power by using the tidal forces produced by a black hole than solar power heh...not to mention your panels will get sucked in...and whatever energy they produce wont be able to escape the black hole and power anything outside.
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- The okorder.com/ All solar panels sold by Energy Matters have bypass diodes, which send output from the remaining cells around that dead cell. However, you have lost the output of that cell, so the total panel voltage will drop by about 0.48 volts per cell. Most panels are in the 6 to 8 volt range, and most batteries need at least 3.5 volts to charge completely. So, if 2 or more cells are shaded, the output voltage of the panel may drop too low to charge the battery.
- Q:Solar panel for your home?
- In the short, a solar panel is composed of many solar cells...all tied together and in some sort of a frame for mounting. When energy from the sun hits it, it creates a reaction which can feed electricity through leads to a converter system which takes the Direct Current power and converts it into Alternating Current. If you rewire your house for DC products I suppoes you wo'nt need the converter. but most of these systems are retro-fits. Batteries provide back up source to the system when the sun goes down. So solar is converted to electricity through the panel, which goes to your solar system which both provides power to the house and to recharge batteries. The batteries take over when the sun is down. So you will need to know how much battery capacity you need by calculating the Amp hour rating of your applicances that you normally use at night like Microwave, TV, radio, refrigerator, etc. For some depending on the appliance....water heater (if electric) or stove) then you need to figure out how many panels you need to provide your normal daily energy use, figure out how many batteries you need, set up a distribution system that gives you what you need where you want it and wa la. Once done, you will be off the grid and paying nothing from the electrical utility. Some places due to deregulations allow you to sell excess power to local utilities too, but those systems need to meet tight standards.
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- They're called...Electric Testers, or Voltage Testers, or whatnot, they don't really have a special name in my experience. Just go to your local hardware store and buy one.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:Can you make a Solar Panel Heater?
- Short answer is yes. Good to start out a large tank, or big rock to mount your collectors on. Something the stock won't eat or push over. I would start with a swimming pool solar collector. It is just a big piece of black plastic aimed at the winter sun. A collector with insulation and covers will give more heat per sq foot and cost more. Big mirrors and a black painted stock tank might be enough. Insulation of the tank might help a lot. Is the water liquid when pumped up the tank? Do you truck the water in? Is there any electric power wired there or near by? Electric solar collectors can pump and heat water and charge batteries, but it is also possible to circulate water using a thermosyphon set up. You don't have to use photocells. If it gets cold enough some collectors can freeze solid and damage themselves. There are collectors that contain two loops one water the other antifreeze.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Yes your right, solar panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Right now solar cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. But the problem is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the device, verses the power demand. I don;t think the size of the panels, and the amount of time needed to charge the device are practical. One think I have been thinking is that every one should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to charge cell phones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery could be about the 8 x inches, and could sit in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then used in doors over night to charge devices.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range