||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- Solar Roof Prius
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- Solar panels are arrays of individual solar cells connected in series and parallel, and.. A high quality, monocrystalline silicon solar cell, at 25 °C cell temperature, may produce 0.60 volts open-circuit (Voc). The cell temperature in full sunlight, even with 25 °C air temperature, will probably be close to 45 °C, reducing the open-circuit voltage to 0.55 volts per cell. The voltage drops modestly, with this type of cell, until the short-circuit current is approached (Isc).
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- Everyday I use ,280 kWh 280 kW-hour / 24 hours = 470 kW WOW, that is a very high power level, most homes use an average of .2 kW. My guess is that you mean you use 280 kW-hour in a year, which comes to an average power of .3 kW, typical. Assuming you get, worse case, 6 hours of sun per day, for the first case, 470 kW, each solar panel generates the equivalent of 250 x6/24 = 60 watts, so you would need 470k/60 = 8000 panels For the second case, .3 kw or 300 watts, divided by 60 that is about 20 panels. Depending on where you live, you could need as much as twice that number. Plus you need charge controller, lots of expensive batteries, and an inverter. The big problem is periods of no sun. If you demand continuous power, and you have a period of, say, 24 hours with no sun because of storms, etc, then the number of batteries increases to the hundreds.
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:can I easily build my own solar panels for my home?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- apart from, the way image voltaic panels are under pressure jointly can impact the voltage output. If the panels are under pressure with the output of one connecting to the enter of the subsequent, or in sequence, the voltages of the panels upload up. case in point, in case you have 4 2 Volt panels under pressure in sequence, the finished voltage of the array could be 40 8 Volts. If the panels are under pressure so as that each and one and all their inputs and outputs are linked, or in parallel, those comparable 4 panels could have a entire voltage of 2 V, however the gadget could have 4 circumstances the present (Amps) of one panel.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range