Solar Panel 300w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Sunlight power panels had been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the many oldest, most efficient and most liable methods to produce electrical energy from the solar. Every module is made out of a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient, although more pricey, than the more moderen and less expensive polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. You can normally appreciate them through their color which is more often than not black or iridescent blue. The silicon crystals have lengthy existence and they may be able to withstand wear and tear with out degrading its workability. Additionally solar is a main source renewable vigour as far as the sunlight method is worried. Sunlight has little influence within the residing creature. So sun panel should be in practice
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- We just recently had Pursol Solar Systems install some solar panels for our house. We got ours with no money down, found them online, and they happen to be in the same city where we live. Cool thing about switching to renewable energy is that you get tax break... government will actually pay for your solar panels! Also, YES ITS TRUE! You're meter will spin backwards because energy that's being produced that your not using, goes back to your energy provider (like selling it to them during peak hours)....
- Q:Linking multiple solar panels?
- No problem linking them in series.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- Oh wow, please ignore approx 50% of the answers here. We live off-grid and solar is my business. If you are in North America, they should face SOUTH. The comment about them facing the equator is accurate. What has not been said though, is the angle they should be at. For optimal sun exposure, the angle from horizontal for the panel should be equal to your latitude. So if you live in Colorado for example, at approximately 40 degrees latitude, your panel should be at 40 degrees from horizontal.
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- I wouldn't worry about what the solar panel is going to do to the surrounding environment, I would worry about what the surounding environment is going to do to the solar panels.
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- On a sunny day about noon, hold up a stick move it until there is no shadow...that is the perfect direction to point the panel...but yes...south is the simple answer
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- Why don't you just call a solar energy company and ask them anything you need to know, or check out websites- they usually have page with faqs or info. The company I used has lots of info on their website and they were very helpful.
- Q:what does a single solar panel weigh?
- A single hexagonal solar panel weighs around 0 to 2 pounds (see link). A conventional silicon solar panel might weigh 40 pounds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range