Solar Panel 300W with Good Quality and Warranty
Solar Panel 300W Mechanical Characteristics
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel 300W Component element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Specifications of Solar Panel 300W
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel 300W Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel 300W Package
FAQ of Solar Panel 300W
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- You should research nuclear reactors and their emissions. Mostly it's waste heat, and if they use a water-based cooling reactor, there can be significant emissions of water vapor. Some might consider the spent fuel an emission too. Waste nuclear material disposal is a problem. Research it. Solar panels have no emissions during operation, but there is some nasty stuff emitted when they are manufactured. 2: Maintenance of solar panels is pretty straightforward: keep them clean, trim overhanging trees, shrubs, etc., check for and clean corrosion, contaminants, etc. regularly. Maintenance of nuclear power plants, so far, is a full time job for many technicians and engineers. The recently developed portable (the size of a shed) nuclear generators claim zero maintenance for 20+ years. That's a big improvement.
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- Since the sun moves in the sky on a very predicatable course you don't need a closed loop control system to track it. All you need is a clock-drive motor and the proper gearing for your latitude. The clock drive motor will move at a constant rotational velocity based on time, and when it is geared down properly the angle of the shaft will follow the sun. Make sure the clock motor is powerful enough to move the solar panel, etc. That's a start, anyway. .
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Some people that have advanced technical skills can even try to build their own solar panels to save money. In case you decide to go with this option you should know that today is fairly easy to find lot of literature about building your own solar panels which of course makes things easier. Still I would recommend this option to people without advanced technical skills. renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:rooftop pool solar panel leaks?
- bypass the whole panel if you can ( one individual panel of several ) , or bypass that loop in that panel - car part rubber hose clamps
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- The equivalent full sun hours in the tropics is around 5h a day, though the sun is around for 0 or more hours. This is to do with angles of a fixed panel. If the panel tracks the sun, it would be a bit longer, maybe 8 hours. The panel is rated for 000W in equivalent full sunlight at 25°C. As the panel temperature increases to 50 or 60°C, de-rate to 800W, and multiply that by 5h = 4kWh. This varies over the year. This is the energy the panel is capable of providing, which depends on just what it is connected to. Generally an MPPT controller (maximum power point tracking) will get the best result. If charging a battery, the energy is less, because of charging losses. This is a rubbery figure because the battery may not be a simple charge/discharge cycle, but allow about 75% of the 4kWh above. Any shading on part of the panel can reduce or stop production, or cause damage to the panel even. This is what the brown marks sometimes seen on some cells in a panel are usually caused by.
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- You should get the highest efficiency at the lowest price. Typically, the Sunpower brand panels have the industry best 23% efficiency depending on the model. You have to look at the specification very closely and if you don't see it, ask. There are two types of solar cells Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline. Polycrystalline cells are inferior to Monocrystalline. You will also see that different kinds of panels have different output voltages.Since you will be wiring your panels together and connecting them to either a power inverter or a charge controller (if you have battery backup), you need to make sure the panels and controller work together for maximum efficiency. Be very careful when engaging an installer especially when they are trying to sell you the equipment too. Mostly, these are not engineers and you will end up with whatever they have in stock without regard for the most optimal design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range