||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- It will take about $44,000 to put enough solar panels to provide the same amount of power that you now have coming from a 220 v 00 amp power line to your house. You should also realize that you need some method of storage for use at night or dark days. This will add another $7,000 to the cost. The only real solution for the energy problem is nuclear power.
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- These panels are for small remote applications. Traffic signs, motion sensor lights, etc, where it would cost more to run an electrical line than it does to buy the panel.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- Are you asking about solar water heaters or solar electric panels?
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Heating panels have aluminum for the frame, glass for the top, copper pipes running through them, and possibly some plastic parts. The raw materials are easily obtained. Copper is the most difficult to get probably, but it's not all that rare, since we used to make pennies out of it. A solar electric panel is similar, with the copper used for wires and interconnect instead of pipes. The actual solar cells commonly used are almost completely pure silicon, which is abundant worldwide. There are traces of other elements in the silicon like boron, arsenic or phosphorous - these are also inexpensive, and easy to get.
- Q:how much do solar panel batteries cost?
- Depends on how big a battery you want and what technology. A lot of people use lead-acid batteries (rather like car batteries) and they do need replacing and 5 to 0 years isn't a bad estimate. However, the lead and lead salts content can easily be recycled into new batteries so its not as bad as it may seem.
- Q:How many Solar Panels for my Pool?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- For okorder.com/... Electric power. Rather than an overhead cable you can bury a cable or PVC conduit and power the shed with 20AC. You can easily supply 5 to 30A of 20V AC that supply all of your power needs without the issues and limitations of the Solar system. If your shed is within 200 ft of your home you should be able to power the shed for less than $400 if you do the work.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Take a look at the website from Retscreen International. This is a site sponsored by the Canadian government and they have everything that you will ever need to know about renewable energy. Download the free software and then feed in the position of your school (GPS Coordinates) and some data about energy useage. It will then link to the NASA websites to tell you the weather and work out what size of solar panel you need, what direction it should point and what angle it needs to be mounted on. I've used it for the UK, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan and other countries - It's brilliant - and its free. It also links to manufacturers websites and so gives you costings. Use this and you are guaranteed to be top of the class
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- The technology did not die out. It is in fact quite alive and well, and there exist many different manufacturers of solar panels and devices utilizing them. The problem is that the technology has not yet advanced sufficiently to generate large amounts of power with solar panels, at least not with panels of any practical size and weight. You can easily buy a panel which will trickle-charge your car's battery during the day, but nothing that can generate anywhere near the power required to actually move a car's mass at any significant speed. You would need to buy panels with a very large surface area to make any significant amount of power, and these panels would be very heavy and very expensive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range