||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Black Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 60cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||220W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- Solar panels work when the metals from which they are made release electrons when hit by radiation. There is a threshold that, below a certain wavelength/frequency, they do not eject electrons. As frequency increases, more electricity flows. Radio and infrared are the least energetic electromagnetic waves.
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- to okorder.com/ you should really be able make report with this informatin. So for your school it would cost millions, you need to figure out how many kilowatts your school use, then use the information above to calculate how large of system would be required you will be very impressive and the most informed person in your school.
- Q:Sankey Diagram for a Solar Panel?? HELP!!?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- That charge controller is notoriously cheap and burns up easily. If you are going add solar panels, also buy another charge controller to go with them. They can both be connected to the same battery bank. I don't believe the kit comes with batteries, so you would buy whatever size 2V battery bank your power requirements call for. The size of the inverter depends entirely on what you are going to power with it, not the size of the panel array. As long as you are not powering anything that is over the 300W rating, you don't need a new one. Just be sure to check the details of the inverter, is it 300W continuous, or can it handle up to a 300W surge? Also, it's a modified sine wave inverter instead of a pure sine wave inverter, so don't plug any sensitive electronics into it. They may not work, or you may get a buzz or hum from it.
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- It's all in the production process that uses materials and processes that are not yet cheap because of the little infrastructure in this field. You can make cheaper solar panels, but it restricts their efficiency, so you get less energy. The reason individuals haven't been catching on to it is because it is not yet entirely cost effective. For a normal 3-person home to be powered completely by solar, depending on many conditions, especially where you live, the payback period is something over 50 years. I live in Boston and for my house to be powered by solar I wouldn't see it making money for over 75 years! What people have to realize is that the point of solar is not to completely power your house cheaply, but to lessen the strain on the electrical grid, and if enough people do this the cost will certainly come down. That and the technology of solar panels has been developing unbelievably fast with all of the green energy buzz going around, so you should see the cost dropping in the next few years as new discoveries are made.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average I consume 880 kwh
- Q:What are solar panels?
- The solar panel is that convert sunlight into electric. There are two kinds of solar panels, poly solar panel and mono solar panel.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- Solar panel generates fairly low, unreliable source of energy. They are most likely very expensive. Despite all of that, your window may act as a beam filter by refracting the beam or reflects them off trough total internal reflection causing a low yield of sunlight harvest. Sunlight is also necessary to hit the panel 90 degrees to harvest maximum output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range