||as client's requirement
2MM thickness cold rolled baosteel aisi 201 202 304 304L stainless steel coil manufacturers
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.my company long-term supply stainless steel products including:stainless steel sheet,stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube.
|Commodity||2MM thickness cold rolled baosteel aisi 201 202 304 304L stainless steel coil manufacturers|
|Width||1000mm,1219mm,1240mm,1500mm,2000mm or as customer's demand|
|Length||1000mm-6000mm or as customer's demand|
|Packing||Kraft Paper and Seaworthy Wooden Pallet or according to|
|Place of Origin||Shanxi China (MAINLAND)|
|Payment terms||L/C & T/T|
|Delivery Time||Up To Order|
|No.1||The surface finiyshed by heat treatment|
and pickling or processcorresponding there to after hot rolling.
| Chemical tank,pipe|
|2B||Those finished,after cold rolling,by heattreatment,pickling or otherequivalent treatment and lastly bycold rolling to given appropriate luster.|| Medical equipment,Food |
|No.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100|
to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
|No.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150|
to No.180 abrasive specified in JIS R6001
| Medical equipment|
|BA||Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.|| Electric equipment,|
|HL||Those finished polishing so as to give |
continuous polishing streaks by use=ing abrasive of suitable grain size.
| Kitchen utensils,Building|
Chemical Composition(in percentage):
| Grade|| C|| Mn(Max)|| P(Max)|| S(Max)|| Si(Max)|| Cr(Max)||Ni(Max)||Mo(Max)|
| 304L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0-20.0|| 8.0-12.0|
| 310S||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1.5||24.0-26.0|| 19.0-22.0|
| 316L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0-18.0|| 10.0-14.0||2.0-3.0|
| 317L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||18.0-20.0|| 11.0-15.0||3.0-4.0|
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- 304 good soft hard 301 good 304 some hardness is not to Yi Teng metal
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- Model with magnetic stainless steel: martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range