||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
200 300 Series Grade 2B Stainless Steel Sheet Manufacturer
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Performance analysis of stainless steel plate:High temperature oxidation resistance: stainless steel plate has high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by exposure environment and product form and other inherent factors.Physical properties: the total heat transfer coefficient of metals depends on other factors as well as the thermal conductivity of metals. In most cases, the heat dissipation coefficient of the film, the surface conditions of the rust and metal. Stainless steel keeps its surface neat, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- Jing Xin sharp vibration disk equipment is still very good, is a good choice. Kunshan Jing Xin Rui vibration disk equipment factory is a professional manufacturer of non-standard vibrating disk enterprises. Main vibrating disk, linear vibrator, control box and so on, the products are widely used in light industry, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, hardware, plastics, toys, medicine, food and other industries.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- The thickness of less than 1mm of any size 0.05mm times, thickness more than 1mm of any size 0.1mm times;According to standard GB/T 709-2006 hot rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 3~400mm,
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, S30408 generally represents ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 represents daily standard production.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 is equivalent to 0Cr18Ni9 stainless steel in our country,314 is equivalent to 1Cr25Ni20Si2 stainless steel in our country
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- After drawing the stainless steel plate, because the surface has a thread, so relatively easy to rust, 201 of the stainless steel material is the worst material, rust resistance naturally worse.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Stainless steel mirror panel refers to: stainless steel mirror panel, double 8K plate, also known as mirror panel, with grinding fluid through the polishing equipment in stainless steel plate polishing, so that the plate brightness as clear as a mirror. Stainless steel mirror panel from K numbers are generally: 6K, 8K, 10K, 12K these. From the coefficient of demand to be divided into: universal grinding, 8K, high Pu 8K, general fine grinding, 8K, fine grinding, 8K, super fine grinding, 8K these are, of course, the higher the better. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Brushed stainless steel refers to: stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 4. determine the amount of adhesive used for the first product, and then determine the maximum cost of the glue used in this product.5., then you can accurately know and choose the right for their own glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range