stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- 1. identification of imported or steel ordered stainless steel materials, usually only in accordance with the import or steel quality certificate, check the steel or packaging on the mark can be.The certificate of quality is the confirmation and guarantee of the inspection result of the product by the supplier. Therefore, the certificate of quality not only indicates the name, specifications, delivery number, weight and delivery status of the materials, but also the entire inspection results of the required guarantee items.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- It's 0.08mm stainless steel!! It's so thin. It's expensive. A kilo is at least 10 yuan!!
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is one kind of universal, which is widely used to produce good performance (corrosion resistance and formability) equipment and parts; 301 stainless steel showed obvious hardening during deformation, is used for various occasions with high intensity.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, S30408 generally represents ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 represents daily standard production.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- In addition to the bonding (ordinary bonding and bonding structure), epoxy resin can be used for casting, sealing, sealing, sealing, anti-corrosion, insulation, conductive, fixed, reinforcement, repair etc., are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, railway, machinery, chemical industry, light industry, water conservancy, weapons, electronic and electrical, construction, medical, sports goods, arts and crafts, daily life and other fields.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 is equivalent to 0Cr18Ni9 stainless steel in our country,314 is equivalent to 1Cr25Ni20Si2 stainless steel in our country
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- According to the method of hot and cold rolled two categories, including thickness 0.5.10-885 mm 72938 thin cold plate and 4.5-100 mm thick plate.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range