stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304: general model, that is, 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion-resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard ingredient is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. Stainless steel that is free of magnetism and can not be altered by heat treatment. GB is 0Cr18Ni9.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- Our company has many special parts for stainless steel processing, the following are our experiences:1., processing stainless steel, when processing, do not stop pouring cutting fluid, to prevent thermal deformation
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The stainless steel mirror panel is polished by polishing the surface of BA, 2B or No.1 on an initial surface like a mirror surface (8K, mirror or No.8).
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plates are rolled into relatively thin steel sheets at higher temperatures, and cold-rolled steel sheets are rolled at room temperature. Usually the first hot rolling, and then cold rolling. If the steel plate is thicker, it can only be rolled by hot rolling, then rolled into a thinner plate and then cold rolled. Hot-rolled steel sheet is divided into thick plate (thickness greater than 4mm) and sheet (thickness of 0.35~4mm) two kinds; cold-rolled steel sheet only (thickness of 0.2~4mm) one.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range