||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
185W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 185|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 48|
|Maximum Power||W|| 185|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 24.7|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.49|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 30.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.15|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
185W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- sure, but if you don't know what you are doing you could really hurt or kill yourself. Basically you can do whatever you want on your side of the power meter and in the rare occurrence when your solar panels are producing more power that your home is using the meter will run backwards and you will be feeding power to the grid and theoretically reducing your power bill. At the very least you will be using less power from the grid
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- No. The way to set it up is to store the power generated by the solar panel in a battery, then use the battery to power your lights, radio, etc, when you need the power. A standard deep-cycle marine battery is typical for panels of this size (WalMart for approx $90). A 0W panel will generate between 30 50 Watt-Hours of power over the course of a day (May-Aug weather-dependent), so this would equate to running a laptop for -2 hours, or a 0W CFL light for 3-5 hours, or a 20W stereo for .5-3 hours, etc. I find it is much easier to speak in terms of watts. Divide the watt-hours by the watts of the appliance to get the number of hours it can run. Hope that helps!
- Q:i am asking about the solar panels?
- First of all, make sure that you are taking readings in the dark (with the solar panel indoors and covered). 0.433 is a reasonable forward voltage for a Schottky diode. Ideally, it diode should read open one way (possibly OL for your meter), and 0.4 the other way. If it's reading OL both ways, the diode is bad. You can either unsolder it or cut it out and verify that it is bad.
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- Hi okorder.com
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:A question about solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- You would need a pretty hefty panel, the standard power charger is like 0 watts. You would need more than that for the overhead of charging a battery and converter loss. You would need a regulated supply, like a car ipad adapter, I seen them for like 20 bucks. They have to say Ipad , the ipod/iphone chargers have less power and would charge much slower.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- I am afraid you are in for some disapointment. A typical solar panel might put out something over 00 watts, and cost a pretty big bundle. Then, what would you do with the power? It will be low voltage DC. You could charge a battery, or run a DC appliance. You would get less than ten cents worth of electricity per day. If you wanted to use it for household appliances, you would need an inverter. More big bucks. Type solar panels in the green search box at the top of this page, and read previous Q A. Also do the same on the Internet. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- I'm in the California Foothills and the island of Mindanao... I have both solar panels (electric and water heating) and a single wind-generator since 2000. We actually sell power to PGE in California and are self-sufficient in Mindanao. NOW, I'm confused with YOUR math... you say the Rep. suggests a monthly savings of $35 (25% of $40) which would be $420 / year. If materials / installation are $8,000 less $2000 tax-credit: it would take 35 years to pay off $6,000 at $420 / year. 980 Kwh/ mo is some pretty heavy usage... I'd suggest trying to reduce that. CFT's, lowering your AC setting, no lights if NOT in room, un-plugging stand-by appliances, and upgrading insulation. At our 2000 sq ft California RANCH we only burn 400 Kwh per month, and that includes an 800 sq ft barn (admittedly we heat with a wood-stove). We have 5, Sanyo 200 watt panels (3kw total) and generate an avg 900 kwh / month. SO, we're selling BACK almost 500 kwh mo. to the grid on the photo-cells alone. The kw wind generator averages another 20 kwh / month. I THINK the company YOU are working with is selling the EXCESS electrical-power back to the power-company behind your back !! GOOD LUCK
- Q:are flexible solar panels possible?
- Yes, they already exist. I have one here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range