||Number of Cells(pieces):
High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
1. High light transmission no less than 91.6%
2. Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 PA)
1. High light transmission
2. High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
3. Good ultraviolet aging resistance
4. Excellent oxidation resistance
5. TUV certified
1. Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
2. Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
3.100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
4. Positive tolerance for each panel
5. Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
6. TUV certified
1. TPT based encapsulation and protection
2. Good aging resistance
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
4. TUV certified
1. Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
2. Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
3. Silver/ Black color available
1. Climate membrance: Excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
2. IP65 protection
3. TUV certified
1. MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging Detail: 2PCS/CARTON; 504PCS/40'; 520PCS/40'H
2. Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after receiving deposit
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
2.25-year power output transferable warranty
3. Have CE, ISO9001/14004 and RoHS certificates
Main Export Markets:
1. Central/South America
2. Eastern Europe
3. MID East/Africa
4. North America
5. Western Europe
|Cells size (mm):||156*135.5|
|Cells per module:||48pcs|
|Module size (mm):||992*1155*40|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||180w|
|Nominal current (A):||7.47|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||29.5|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.07|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to+85degree|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:How much energy does this particular solar panel produce?
- It's virtually impossible to estimate how many panels would be required, without knowing your electrical usage, and where the house is located. I'll give our house as an example, but it could be off by a factor of 0 (not kidding) from yours. We have gas heat, no air conditioning, and no pool. We live in a dry, sunny area of California, and our roof is ideally oriented for panels. We would need 25 such panels, but we are grid-tied. If we wanted to disconnect completely from the electric company, we would need 20% more panels to compensate for battery inefficiencies. So, the estimate is 30 panels. Here are some caveats: ) Air conditioning, especially central air, could double or triple the estimate. 2) An area that gets less sun per year (northern US, for example) would need more panels. 3) Typically, when a house has grid electricity, they keep grid electricity when they get solar panels. It's much cheaper to use both in tandem. 4) That's a horrible price for the panel in the picture. You can find a 200-watt panel for less than that. 5) Other equipment is required besides the panels to run your house off solar. You can read up on it on the internet, or ask a professional solar installer for a free quote.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Here's solar photovoltaics: They not only look different, they act completely differently!
- Q:how efficient are flexible solar panels?
- I don't have a number, but in general, no one uses a flexible panel unless they are compelled to. The efficiency is lower, and my experience is that they don't last. I had one a few years ago, and it lasted less than 2 years. My rigid panels came with a 25-year performance warranty, and are still working great after 7 years.
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Any fan you find in a store is going to expect AC, not DC, which is what solar panels produce. An inverter changes DC to AC. You'll probably want a deep cycle car battery to smooth out overages and underages. Any fan will tell you how many watts it uses. Panels should (i haven't looked) tell you how many watts they produce. Just off hand, I'd guess you're looking at a 2'x4' panel. Considering how much you'll be paying for the rest of the stuff, a good 00' cord is appropriate,. Last, it's worth the experience, but you'll never recover the cost of everything that you'll have to buy. Have fun.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- This is still not a trivial project, although it is getting easier. The usual way to do this is to contact professional installers for free quotes. In the process of getting the quote, you'll learn what considerations go into sizing a solar system. They'll look at your energy usage, and also whether your house has a good, clear, south-facing roof that doesn't get shaded during the day. They'll also look at your electrical panel to see whether they can hook right up, or additional work is needed. There are rumors of companies like Akeena planning to sell panel kits in Home Depot (in areas that Akeena does not directly serve). The idea would be that a pro installer would pick up the kit there, but a highly skilled homeowner might be able to make it work. A permit will probably be required by your jurisdiction, but that's no different than applying for any other construction. And you'll have to inform your power utility in advance, which may or may not be routine, depending on how often people connect solar in your area. If you want to see how we connected our system, a link is below. I did not really save money by doing it myself. That's because pro's can get better prices on the panels, which makes up for the labor cost.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- I okorder.com/ says they have DC to DC solutions from 2 V for most laptops.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- solar panel convert sunlight into electricity,The controller is connected between the photovoltaic panels and batteries，it makes electricity generated from solar panels charge batteries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range